Sweets.

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
selena

Re: Sweets.

Post by selena » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:30 am

Keep your hand controlled . Lol. When ever you see sweet things turn away. Just joking. Dear you have to be strong. Think about the consequences you have to face after eating all sugar. Also see those patients who are diabetic. It's so tough then.

polo

Post by polo » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:54 am

Hi, how are you today? I hope you are doing well. You need to get rid of this addiction. Excess of everything is bad. I think if you're craving for sweets, go for something which is less sugary. You should eat healthy food instead of sugar. Take care.

Sophia

Post by Sophia » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:04 am

Hi, Sandy. How are you?. I hope you are enjoying your best. I suggest you take some fruits instead of taking sweet. Just keep taking some other tasty dishes. Hopefully, you will get rid of the sweets. The excess of anything is bad for health. Have a nice day. Take care!

Alyson

Post by Alyson » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:19 am

Hi. How are you? They say the onset of diabetes makes one crave for sweets. Hope all is well for you though. Also please keep a balance. Intake of large amounts of sugar is not good. Have a good day. Best wishes to her.

alistina

Post by alistina » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:22 am

Hi. How are you? I love sweets also. It is difficult to not have them. You should eat fruits when you have craving for sweets. it will really help. Don't worry. Be strong. Sweets also leads to obesity. You must take care of it.

ClaireWesely

Post by ClaireWesely » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:53 am

Hi sandy.This is a very common problem today.Sugar consumption is very deleterious to health.You need to take action.A little at a time would go along way.Just take a step forward.

joliya robart

Post by joliya robart » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:56 am

Hello,How are you? Its really a bad habit. Too much sugar intake can cause many health problems.. So try to cut it down gradually. It's not at all so difficult.You can eat fruits. Drink green tea.Have a great day.

Blemishs

Post by Blemishs » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:15 pm

Oh thats bad. You must stop yourself. Sweets are very unhealthy. Drink black coffee. Eat less sugary things. Sweets bring us obesity. All the best.

Kesia Oneil

Post by Kesia Oneil » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:51 pm

Hello Sandy. How are you? Hope you are doing good. I am also very addicted to sweets. Just because of them I gained a lot of weight. We should try to avoid them and then quit them. Have a nice day. Goodluck. Take care.

Elli Tiner

Post by Elli Tiner » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:07 pm

Hello, Sweetheart. How are you? Hope you are doing good. Thank you for sharing this post with us. Yes, I also crave sweets. I know this is bad for health. You can try to have fruits instead. Top good fortune along with destiny. Have a wonderful day ahead. Take care.