Unclear reasons

Amelia Parker

Re: Unclear reasons

Post by Amelia Parker » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:37 pm

Hey there sweetie. Hope everything is going good. I am sorry for what you went through. I understand that you are really sad and upset about your situation. You should just have faith in God and don't lose your hopes. Just stay strong and positive. I am sure everything will be perfectly fine, prayers for you and keep smiling.

Bethany Hadley

Post by Bethany Hadley » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:42 pm

Hello there dear. I hope you are better now. I know this is difficult for you.When anyone knows reason it is easy to solve and finish that reason .And when you don't know this you are frustrated .Please keep trying to find out. .All the best to you.God bless you.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:35 pm

Hi dear !How are you?I have never been through it. But someone close has. It had been painful. It was a long journey. The only thing which keeps you up is hope. Just never let it go. . I know this is difficult for you.When anyone knows reason it is easy to solve and finish that reason .And when you don't know this you are frustrated .Please keep trying to find out. .All the best to you.God bless you.

Harleen

Post by Harleen » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:55 am

Hello lovely person. Good day to you. How are you doing? Hope this finds you well. Oh Im so sad to hear that honey. Please stay strong. God bless you.