Surrogacy is stressful

Dunna2020

Re: Surrogacy is stressful

Post by Dunna2020 » Wed May 20, 2020 2:45 pm

EllyAcosta wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 2:43 pm
Aw, you poor thing. Well, you will figure it out eventually. You will certainly have your own baby of your own for sure! I'm kind of puzzled a little bit and it's just interesting for me if you are a surrogate mother??? By the way, I know smth about such a clinic you're talking about so perhaps you can get in touch with them and make a deal with them and particularly if there are no problems going abroad. Calm down with them. Look after yourself, my dear. At last, It would be worth your while.
It's better to say that she's getting a surrogate. She's already in a good clinic.

DelphiaRichardson

Post by DelphiaRichardson » Wed May 20, 2020 2:47 pm

Hiiii! It's so nice to find out you finally started your journey,
The only thing I can is only to suppose how it is. Such a process as surrogacy is very and very tiring on its own. And all that stuff as traveling for only one procedure made it more exhausting.
But believe me, if everything is fine till the end of it, you would be happy all this time you are living.
Just don't panic and move forward to your aim!
Everything would work out,
Looking forward to getting some positive news from you.
And I'd like to advise you to share all the process details right here.just for another one who is in search of help.
All the best to you!!!

Tarah123Kersey

Post by Tarah123Kersey » Wed May 20, 2020 2:48 pm

Hey there, KarloMarkso, first of all, my greetings for the fact you don't give up and still trying to move forward. I hope you'll get an excellent result later on. I realize how bad it could be. Sometimes maybe even unsatisfying. Traveling every week won't so easy simple, my dear, as you could think. However, I am very happy that your soulmate is so sustainable. Besides, once I had met with a surrogacy encounter some years ago. Perhaps some may fellows were nicely involved in the European side. Trust me, that all of my trips were outstanding. I was surrounded by offices. Either it's convenience, voyaging, and subsistence. What's more, I was encircled with limitless efforts with no additional expenses.

MelissaCastle

Post by MelissaCastle » Wed May 20, 2020 2:50 pm

Hi dear, how are you ?? I'm always ready to talk and with you anyhow. I heartily appreciate your struggle for your baby. Hopefully, your hard work will result in a miracle soon. Keeps us update about you. My prayers and wishes are with you that you will be a mother of the cutest baby soon. Baby dust to you...♥♥♥

Chavbob

Post by Chavbob » Wed May 20, 2020 2:52 pm

Hey dear, I feel bad for you as this is a very difficult way. You just feel hard to travel every week but, when you have your baby, all things we have done don't matter. Don't you have an option to stay in that country?? I have experienced of one clinic in Europe. That was really great. They provided us all the services including accommodation.
In spite of that, they have a panel of professional staff. It was really great experience there and now, I am the mother of cute a baby. Hope this will help you to some extent. All the best dear ;) :P

Petet

Post by Petet » Wed May 20, 2020 2:54 pm

hi, I am sorry for your loss, hope everything will get better soon. I think you are making the right decision. My daughter was also born by a surrogate mother. I had cervix incompetence disease which means I wasn't able to give birth. I wanted neither adoption nor IVF so we turned to surrogacy. Once I decided to go for it I immediately started the process. There were no complications thank God and now my husband and I are happy parents. We are so thankful to those who supported us! Wishing you all the best xx

seanrobinson60

Post by seanrobinson60 » Wed May 20, 2020 2:55 pm

hey I know it must be hard, I am so sorry for your problems. Think positive because you will get what you want soon. Hope for the best. Take care of yourself xx

awesomematthew

Post by awesomematthew » Wed May 20, 2020 2:57 pm

Hello KarloMarkso, Hope all is well. I can understand, Surrogacy is a very lengthy and tiring process, even IP need to have more patience. But as you know "All's well that ends well". We have a lot of things to go through before opting this process Like the search for countries where surrogacy is legal and even the rules and regulations that clinics are following, the success rate of clinic and the most important the level of communication of the clinic so on ...to avoid any issue in future. I am also researching IVF. All the best for your journey dear keep in touch.. :)

UsefulMuffin

Post by UsefulMuffin » Wed May 20, 2020 2:59 pm

Hey, I really feel glad. However, Surrogacy and IVF lengthy and tiring but fruitful. After long waiting when you have your baby, you may forget all the difficulties you faced. Baby is alone worth everything so don't worry hope for the best... GOOD LUCK