Surrogacy is stressful

KarloMarkso

Surrogacy is stressful

Post by KarloMarkso » Wed May 20, 2020 1:56 pm

Hi to everyone! How are you, girls? I wanted to share some information about my surrogacy journey. I had no opportunity to conduct it at home as it’s strictly banned in my country. So, as you understand and know, it’s dangerous to offend against the law! In this case, I had to look for the surrogacy clinic abroad. I thought it will ok and there is nothing bad my program will be made not at home. But it turned out to be not so easy. We have to fly abroad all the time and to say the truth it tires. Anyway, I try to find ways of relaxation and saving my energy. Of course, all these difficulties are worth the result. And I feel I’m ready to go through all difficulties. I want to be a mother very much and my hubby supports me a lot. Thus, we will stay strong and reach our goal together in a good mood!

wilma1the1hilma

Re: Surrogacy is stressful

Post by wilma1the1hilma » Wed May 20, 2020 1:57 pm

Hi KarloMarkso, I'm doing good, I didn't felt that good in a long time. It's hard to imagine what are you going through right now. Your baby is worth every failure, every tear. We are always here for you, to support you. Take care xx

KarloMarkso

Post by KarloMarkso » Wed May 20, 2020 1:59 pm

wilma1the1hilma wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 1:57 pm
Hi KarloMarkso, I'm doing good, I didn't felt that good in a long time. It's hard to imagine what are you going through right now. Your baby is worth every failure, every tear. We are always here for you, to support you. Take care xx
Thank you for your words of encouragement! Yes, it’s rather a difficult period and no one said it will be easy.
I realize that it isn’t the end yet and everything can happen. It’s possible the surrogate will not conceive after the first attempt. She can have a miscarriage. I understand and realize all these possible things that can be.
But I guess that I’m ready to go through everything I have to. I know for sure that at last, I’ll have a baby! I believe in good and believe that it will happen to me. Wish you all the best!

wilma1the1hilma

Post by wilma1the1hilma » Wed May 20, 2020 2:00 pm

KarloMarkso wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 1:59 pm
wilma1the1hilma wrote:
Thank you for your words of encouragement! Yes, it’s rather a difficult period and no one said it will be easy.
I realize that it isn’t the end yet and everything can happen. It’s possible the surrogate will not conceive after the first attempt. She can have a miscarriage. I understand and realize all these possible things that can be.
But I guess that I’m ready to go through everything I have to. I know for sure that at last, I’ll have a baby! I believe in good and believe that it will happen to me. Wish you all the best!
Every step will be hard and challenging until your baby is in your hands. Everyone gets scared. Good news, our first IVF was successful. Much love! xx

KarloMarkso

Post by KarloMarkso » Wed May 20, 2020 2:03 pm

wilma1the1hilma wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 2:00 pm
KarloMarkso wrote:
wilma1the1hilma wrote:
Every step will be hard and challenging until your baby is in your hands. Everyone gets scared. Good news, our first IVF was successful. Much love! xx
Wow, it’s great positive news! Good for you! Have a great pregnancy and feel calm every day! And I wish to write your amazing comment after 9 months! And maybe we even will be able to write such great comments together.
I mean maybe God blessed me and I will also receive positive news about the successful result of my program.
Be careful more now! Take care of yourself as now you are not alone. A little new life is inside you. Maybe it’s needed to take special supportive vitamins or some medics. I guess the doctor said about them. Oh my god, it’s so great you are pregnant! Hope that your successful pregnancy will become a good sign for all of us who are still not pregnant!

wilma1the1hilma

Post by wilma1the1hilma » Wed May 20, 2020 2:10 pm

KarloMarkso wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 2:03 pm
wilma1the1hilma wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 2:00 pm
KarloMarkso wrote:

Wow, it’s great positive news! Good for you! Have a great pregnancy and feel calm every day! And I wish to write your amazing comment after 9 months! And maybe we even will be able to write such great comments together.
I mean maybe God blessed me and I will also receive positive news about the successful result of my program.
Be careful more now! Take care of yourself as now you are not alone. A little new life is inside you. Maybe it’s needed to take special supportive vitamins or some medics. I guess the doctor said about them. Oh my god, it’s so great you are pregnant! Hope that your successful pregnancy will become a good sign for all of us who are still not pregnant!
Thank you very much! I imagine how awesome it´ll be if we become mothers in the same period. We´ve been TTC for 2 years, but without success. In January I decided to change my lifestyle. I started to eat healthily and exercising frequently. After a few months, I got an appointment infertility clinic. I went through some tests and the doctor noticed that my follicles were low for my age, The next step was AMH test and it turns out that my egg count was 6.1 and for my age, the normal count should be 19.7. I was losing weight and they put me on Clomid and they discovered that I wasn´t ovulating.
Then we went for IVF and now I'm 5 weeks pregnant!

Dunna2020

Post by Dunna2020 » Wed May 20, 2020 2:11 pm

Being honest, there is some stress during travel. But time moves so fast there… You will barely have time for your hobby. The main message from me is that it all will 100% worth it. Nothing great comes easy. Tugsgirl told me about it such a long time ago. And I still roll it in my mind.
Please, send us updates when it will be possible. I want to hear about your success so much. You know where to find me. Lots of love, bye. 😘

KarloMarkso

Post by KarloMarkso » Wed May 20, 2020 2:12 pm

Dunna2020 wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 2:11 pm
Being honest, there is some stress during travel. But time moves so fast there… You will barely have time for your hobby. The main message from me is that it all will 100% worth it. Nothing great comes easy. Tugsgirl told me about it such a long time ago. And I still roll it in my mind.
Please, send us updates when it will be possible. I want to hear about your success so much. You know where to find me. Lots of love, bye. 😘
Hi there! I’m here again and want to share my feelings and worries. As you remember we have a surrogacy program abroad, not at home due to the ban. We use a car but not a plane all the time we need to be in the clinic.
And you know it’s so energy-sapping trip all the time. My husband drives the car and I always worry for him when he's in the driver's seat. Of course, he doesn’t complain but I worry he is tired. Oh, I hope that in the nearest future it will end at last and we will have good news.
I want to thank all who are writing here and express all the love and support. It’s so nice we can share with each other own worries and thoughts, as often it’s really very useful. And I see you are with me from the start! Thank you very much, and I wish you a stroke of good luck to all! I am with you!

Dunna2020

Post by Dunna2020 » Wed May 20, 2020 2:16 pm

KarloMarkso wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 2:12 pm
Dunna2020 wrote:
Hi there! I’m here again and want to share my feelings and worries. As you remember we have a surrogacy program abroad, not at home due to the ban. We use a car but not a plane all the time we need to be in the clinic.
And you know it’s so energy-sapping trip all the time. My husband drives the car and I always worry for him when he's in the driver's seat. Of course, he doesn’t complain but I worry he is tired. Oh, I hope that in the nearest future it will end at last and we will have good news.
I want to thank all who are writing here and express all the love and support. It’s so nice we can share with each other own worries and thoughts, as often it’s really very useful. And I see you are with me from the start! Thank you very much, and I wish you a stroke of good luck to all! I am with you!
You don't need to thank me, honey. Please.
I understand because I also like traveling so much. But now I'm older and it became harder.
Hah, it's good for him to fall asleep only in his bad. Because I and my husband could fall sleep wherever it's possible.:)
Yes, there was a reminder from Tugsgirl to stay positive.
The same I would like to tell you. But, if suddenly it will become hard, one more time, you know where to find us :)

KarloMarkso

Post by KarloMarkso » Wed May 20, 2020 2:19 pm

Dunna2020 wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 2:16 pm
KarloMarkso wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 2:12 pm
Dunna2020 wrote:
You don't need to thank me, honey. Please.
I understand because I also like traveling so much. But now I'm older and it became harder.
Hah, it's good for him to fall asleep only in his bad. Because I and my husband could fall sleep wherever it's possible.:)
Yes, there was a reminder from Tugsgirl to stay positive.
The same I would like to tell you. But, if suddenly it will become hard, one more time, you know where to find us :)
We go to clinic by car because we have a dread of flying! Using a car, we can stop at any time and have a rest.
It’s comfortable but not so easy and I understand it! Anyway, there are some advantages to our trips. We see beautiful places from the car window and always have the opportunity to stop and to look at something that is interesting or beautiful. We have already made so many photos. We want to create a photo album for our future baby! He will see what was our road to him.