having my own babies

RitaClie

having my own babies

Post by RitaClie » Wed May 20, 2020 1:07 pm

I want to share my story. I faced many challenges and was struggling with infertility since my first marriage. And these were turbulent times for me, knowing that I won’t have a baby. I struggled to keep from withdrawing into myself, felt shy and ashamed, not talking to friends and relatives about my issue. I didn’t go out and I was jealous of happy couples who had children. Not because of hate, I just wanted to have my own children. I lived a conservative life and knew nothing about ART technics. But then I drilled into the subject, read tons of forums and articles. Got an appointment with an RE… Long story short, my surrogate mother is 27 weeks pregnant now. Hoping to have a baby soon!

DelphiaRichardson

Re: having my own babies

Post by DelphiaRichardson » Wed May 20, 2020 1:10 pm

Hi everyone. How are you? Hope this message will be a kind of useful for you. It's so sad you all have felt it yourself. I can't even realize how the soul is coming through this so much. I can refer to your stories so much... It's sooo nice that it can even cause the tears to my eyes. I think nevertheless all's well that ends well, that has a happy ending. That's the most important, right?
Now I'm also coming through surrogacy. At least I am only thinking about doing it. I think that I'll go to the Ukrainian clinic that is located in Kyiv. And as for you? Hope everything will be OK in the end! Lots of love for you, my dear!!

beautifulFlower

Post by beautifulFlower » Wed May 20, 2020 1:18 pm

I also have certain difficulties with conception. I can’t conceive without the help of assisted reproductive programs.
And in my case, the IVF and IUI procedures can help me to become a mother. But unfortunately, now I have no opportunity to conduct such a procedure. The case is on the financial side. I see that it’s needed to have enough money to do IVF or something like that. It’s not cheap at all and not every person can afford it.

CarmellazHobbs

Post by CarmellazHobbs » Wed May 20, 2020 1:22 pm

Congrats a lot dear to have a baby soon, It really feels great to hear that you got the solution to your problem. I think a lot of women are in dilemma to adopt surrogacy with lots of questions in their minds. But as I see it we should have some courage and faith in this process. I know we have the last choice of surrogacy but I'm going for IUI on 17th
If it doesn't work then I have an option to go for surrogacy.... so,Don't worry and I wish you good luck for your baby ♥♥♥

saxophonist

Post by saxophonist » Wed May 20, 2020 1:25 pm

Darling, I’m so happy for you! Wish these 9 months will be very healthy both to a surrogate and to the baby. I’m new to this infertility topic. I was diagnosed only last year. But I didn’t give up. At first, I ‘ve decided to try natural remedies. But, obviously, it didn’t work. And now I’m looking for fertility clinics. I’ve heard about one in Ukraine. They want 40k euros for an economy package. Sounds interesting. Do you know anything about it?

ramtam

Post by ramtam » Wed May 20, 2020 1:28 pm

Hurreh! congratulations its really great news that your surrogate got pregnant. It's really amazing that in the modern world we had such kinds of technologies. 8-) Can I know something like did you use your own eggs?? Is it true that they send weekly reports about how things going on?? How many times do they monitor your SM?
Stay blessed♥

yemeni8victorine

Post by yemeni8victorine » Wed May 20, 2020 1:45 pm

Congratulations on that, honey! Your surro must be in her 3d trimester now, right? I wish you and your future baby all the best. I was in a similar situation. I was born without a womb and I and my family knew that I am not able to become a mother. But it wasn't easy neither. I would say it made things even more complicated. When you don't know about your health problems you hope that it is an accident, that everything will be fixed soon. You have faith. As for me, I knew that having a baby is impossible. I was thinking it over many times. How was I supposed to tell it my partner? I felt so miserable.. I totally understand the infertile woman as I am one of them. Long story short my husband and I applied for the surrogacy program abroad. It was much cheaper there.They have found us a surrogate quite fast, we used oe for it. When the baby was conceived I understood it was fully ours. Surrogates are only carriers in Ukraine and they cannot claim any rights for a baby after delivery. Since that moment we were enjoying every single day of parenting. Making responsible decisions is always rewarded. I wish you good luck! xx