tilted uterus condition

APAP

tilted uterus condition

Post by APAP » Wed May 20, 2020 12:20 pm

Hello, I’m thinking about surrogacy now. Not so a long time ago I’ve found out that I have a tilted uterus condition. It means that I'm fertile, but I can’t bear my own child. To my mind, it’s better not to cry, but to search for any options that can help. And I would be very glad if you will help me. I’ve already heard about a clinic in Eastern Europe (in Ukraine). Do you know smth about it?

solenicole

Re: tilted uterus condition

Post by solenicole » Wed May 20, 2020 12:21 pm

Hello! Sorry for asking, but have you ever tried IVF??

teresaliamromero

Post by teresaliamromero » Wed May 20, 2020 12:34 pm

Titled uterus is not a reason to give up the idea of carrying a baby. About 20% of us are in the same condition. For example I have a retroverted uterus and there was no one who has ever told me that having a baby is impossible. My mate has the same condition and she has two children. Plus she gave birth without any complications.
Embryo transfer may be difficult for you, but a trial embryo transfer before the real thing can help to find out a possible problem.

gardnerthelardner

Post by gardnerthelardner » Wed May 20, 2020 12:38 pm

I have got titled uterus too, but nobody told me that I can't carry a a baby full term.
I saw my scans and have been told that my backside is a little raised.
Not so a long time ago, I had an IVF. The doctor told me that it will be safe and now I'm pregnant

julia1julia2julia

Post by julia1julia2julia » Wed May 20, 2020 12:44 pm

I was told that my tilted uterus is not the cause of my infertility. I think any woman can conceive naturally and have a healthy pregnancy. Any guidance would be appreciated regarding this...

Drekadarcy

Post by Drekadarcy » Wed May 20, 2020 12:45 pm

I also found the tilted uterus after ovulation. But I think we should not lose hope anyway, as I wasn't also told that I have any problem because of that.

goodwood

Post by goodwood » Wed May 20, 2020 12:47 pm

Hello dear, My one child is 2 years old and now, I'm 10weeks pregnant with a twin by IVF as I was diagnosed by unexplained infertility and also have tilted womb. However, My mother also faces the same problem but she had 5 natural pregnancies.
I really want guidance for the further. Please any advice would be good... :?: :?:

yemeni8victorine

Post by yemeni8victorine » Wed May 20, 2020 12:49 pm

I have my uterus tilts towards my cervix after having a lap. I was really scared but the doctor said it is not serious at all.
it's just like left or right handed. But I'm worried about it because I think it'll affect the embryo transfer during IVF.