Radio 4 fertility series link - might be helpful

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
LadyBoss

Radio 4 fertility series link - might be helpful

Post by LadyBoss » Tue May 19, 2020 2:18 pm

I really want to share the story of an unexceptionally brave couple who have had to face lots of hardships, even that makes me cry enough. I really feel great to share it publicly and candidly on BBC radio so, I post a link to them.

The couple explains how they face lots of troubles, as first they had multiple tries of IVF then moved to surrogacy and last for adoption some the part is really great like when the husband discuss facing infertility to his fellow male partners, and the other when they discuss it with their family that how infertility broke them from inside. all the episodes are pretty short but it can give motivation to others who are on the same boat...

bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05pfcnq

wilma1the1hilma

Re: Radio 4 fertility series link - might be helpful

Post by wilma1the1hilma » Tue May 19, 2020 2:20 pm

I will look it up tomorrow, thanks for sharing. Isn't it Hannah and Lewis Vaughan Jones? I was following a youtube vlog about their last cycle. It is so brave of them to make it public. X

nat9roscoe

Post by nat9roscoe » Tue May 19, 2020 2:22 pm

Thanks a lot for sharing and making us aware of them. It's such a helpful experience. I shared this to my parents, my mother in law and really, they also found it very helpful. The episodes of their struggle for a child shows how difficult to live without a baby... such a task of bravery to share their experience too... ♥♥♥

AyEnDee

Post by AyEnDee » Tue May 19, 2020 2:23 pm

It was worth listening to. Thank you xxx

LadyBoss

Post by LadyBoss » Tue May 19, 2020 2:24 pm

AyEnDee wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 2:23 pm
It was worth listening to. Thank you xxx
You're welcome! Listen it from the very beginning once you have some free time. As for me it's great!

KarloMarkso

Post by KarloMarkso » Tue May 19, 2020 2:25 pm

Thank you for sharing, it is a very interesting material x

CarmellazHobbs

Post by CarmellazHobbs » Tue May 19, 2020 2:26 pm

These series are amazing, thanks. But I am now abroad and somehow I can only listen to clips? xx

LadyBoss

Post by LadyBoss » Tue May 19, 2020 2:28 pm

CarmellazHobbs wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 2:26 pm
These series are amazing, thanks. But I am now abroad and somehow I can only listen to clips? xx
Hi! You are welcome :) I think that these clips are the full series, but they initially were the parts of another program called PM. I think you can find the whole program on the BBC iPlayer app and see whether those clips are full x

EasefuloooJusteene

Post by EasefuloooJusteene » Tue May 19, 2020 2:29 pm

I was listening to it at work today morning. I am lucky to be on my own now 'cause I got too emotional. Thanks for sharing darling xx

LadyBoss

Post by LadyBoss » Tue May 19, 2020 2:31 pm

EasefuloooJusteene wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 2:29 pm
I was listening to it at work today morning. I am lucky to be on my own now 'cause I got too emotional. Thanks for sharing darling xx
Oh, I am sorry honey! It is touching and educational at the same time. I can understand them so well xx