I started to consider some prospects.

balmysebastia

I started to consider some prospects.

Post by balmysebastia » Tue May 19, 2020 9:37 am

Having in mind that regular price for surrogacy is like 100k-120k. I think I can find some cheaper variants abroad. But of course, I need to consult a physician first. To understand what I can expect for: can I use my eggs or not, etc…
I saw some of u recommend me to contact clinics directly. So what countries is good to choose?

crossross

Re: I started to consider some prospects.

Post by crossross » Tue May 19, 2020 9:41 am

Hello! I know for sure that it may be 2 or even 3 times cheaper in Eastern Europe or India. Check it out! And good luck :)

Mauro

Post by Mauro » Tue May 19, 2020 9:44 am

crossross wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 9:41 am
Hello! I know for sure that it may be 2 or even 3 times cheaper in Eastern Europe or India. Check it out! And good luck :)
My cousin wanted to have surrogacy in India, but India has changed its rules and now it wouldn't be cheap for foreigners. However, it was very popular for 10 years but now, India and Cambodia prohibited surrogacy for foreigners. Instead of this the other popular countries like Vietnam, Laos, Nigeria, and Kenya are totally unregulated.
Can't think about these..

Dunna2020

Post by Dunna2020 » Tue May 19, 2020 9:46 am

We have been trying for more than 2 years. I was diagnosed in the UK, but I became a mother in Ukraine. We decided to go there due to the reasonable price. It was a thorny way and I couldn’t handle it alone. My husband helped me a lot in those days. Plus, we found a nice clinic with an agency, which took care of all staff in Ukraine.

gingergray

Post by gingergray » Tue May 19, 2020 9:48 am

Hey! You have a specific case. Some countries' legislation doesn't allow surrogacy treatments, meanwhile, it's not a problem for some others. And yes, it may be very expensive. A good variant for you is to use a friend or a family member as a surrogate mother. I realize how difficult it can be for you, anyway try to discuss this with your partner. x

balmysebastia

Post by balmysebastia » Tue May 19, 2020 9:50 am

gingergray wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 9:48 am
Hey! You have a specific case. Some countries' legislation doesn't allow surrogacy treatments, meanwhile, it's not a problem for some others. And yes, it may be very expensive. A good variant for you is to use a friend or a family member as a surrogate mother. I realize how difficult it can be for you, anyway try to discuss this with your partner. x
Thanks a lot for sharing this information. I'm not sure that anyone will be agreed on this but I was thinking to discuss it with my husband first. Now I feel that finding a surrogate by the clinic is easier if I finally take the decision to adopt surrogacy.

Mauro

Post by Mauro » Tue May 19, 2020 9:52 am

Hey balmysebastia, keep in touch with us when you will find the one. I wish you Good Luck and my fingers crossed for you :D :D This community always ready to help you further.