Surrogacy starting point

Wilmox

Surrogacy starting point

Post by Wilmox » Tue May 19, 2020 9:09 am

Hello everybody! There were too many years of treatment attempts in my life, I'm so tired of this... now I’m looking for surrogacy in the UK, Ukraine, or Georgia. There such a lot of mixed messages on the internet... Please, give me some advice. I do really need your help!

nat9roscoe

Re: Surrogacy starting point

Post by nat9roscoe » Tue May 19, 2020 9:12 am

Hey, it's quite sad to hear about people who aren't able to conceive. It's good that you kept moving forward despite failures. My closest friend went through a crisis TTC a few years back. She decided to go for surrogacy and now she has 2 beautiful daughters. I'm at my 40s and I went through several failed IVF attempt. I'm thinking to follow the same steps as my friend, I asked her for any recommendations.
She went abroad in search of cheaper options and she found a decent clinic with reasonable prices they even offered unlimited attempts.
Much love and support!

Wilmox

Post by Wilmox » Tue May 19, 2020 9:14 am

nat9roscoe wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 9:12 am
Hey, it's quite sad to hear about people who aren't able to conceive. It's good that you kept moving forward despite failures. My closest friend went through a crisis TTC a few years back. She decided to go for surrogacy and now she has 2 beautiful daughters. I'm at my 40s and I went through several failed IVF attempt. I'm thinking to follow the same steps as my friend, I asked her for any recommendations.
She went abroad in search of cheaper options and she found a decent clinic with reasonable prices they even offered unlimited attempts.
Much love and support!
Thank you so much for your reply!! I’ve thought that this forum is already dead. I LOVE to read such positive stories! I may say that it brings me back to life! It also gives a chance to couples like mine. Do you know what is the name of that clinic?? And where exactly it is? I'm sick of searching the information on the internet. Looks like people don’t actually know what they are talking about there. Have the best journey ever! I will be glad to support you if I can somehow. I’ll write here again when I’ll have an answer from the clinic I’ve already contacted. Thanks for your post again! I wish you all the best!!

Darshine

Post by Darshine » Tue May 19, 2020 9:23 am

Hello, I like to share some info I have. Ukraine provides an attractive legislation for surrogacy. According to their laws the surrogate mother has zero rights on the baby, so SM can't have a chance to change their mind, and moreover, IP's names are written on the birth certificate of the child. This will give the more security to intended parents. However, you crossed your age limits.

Kitten

Post by Kitten » Tue May 19, 2020 9:26 am

My heart hurts when I hear about failed attempts TTC, it's so much pressure on mother. I hope that everything will turn out great for you. I don't know that good about surrogacy but for sure I can underline some differences between surrogacy in different countries. As far I know the UK is the best country for surrogacy in terms of tech and clinical conditions but In UK commercial surrogacy is forbidden and surrogate can't advertise themselves. I don't much about Russia or Ukraine, only that those countries became some sort of "mecca" for reproductive tourism. Don't know much about Georgia but I suggest searching about legal policies for surrogacy in those countries and compare them. Be aware, there might be a hidden cost. Wish you the best, hope you'll be a mother soon!!

JaneWalker

Post by JaneWalker » Tue May 19, 2020 9:31 am

Hi there! I have been TTC for long before my doctor has finally told me that it is impossible for me to carry a baby...
It was the most difficult period in my life. Anyway, we decided to go for surrogacy. We tried some UK clinics with no result (I didn't suppose it is so difficult to organize everything in here) and we went to Ukraine. I think you must already know a lot about this country. Surrogacy is cheaper there. We were a bit scared of a military conflict, but in Kyiv everything was peaceful and calm.
We weren't successful at first, but our second attempt brought us a positive result. Our surrogate is great! I am so happy that it happened.
Now we have our daughter, she was born healthy and beautiful!