Please, advise surrogacy-friendly countries!

Nikki

Please, advise surrogacy-friendly countries!

Post by Nikki » Tue May 19, 2020 8:46 am

Hi there!
I am Natalia and I with my partner wanted to make a baby for about 5 years. We tried everything that we could, but there was no success. There was no child.
I had a consultation with doctors in Mexico. They told me that I’m infertile.
It’s impossible for me to reach some help in the USA. We live there but still have no legal rights. That’s why we even work only on our friend’s company. There is even no insurance for us there.
Can you name me any countries where it’s possible to make a surrogacy? Where is the best price?
It'll be great if we will find a clinic where doctors can speak Spanish! Any ideas??

Chrysanta

Re: Please, advise surrogacy-friendly countries!

Post by Chrysanta » Tue May 19, 2020 8:47 am

Hi, why you so concerned about the Spanish clinic? I'll share my experience, I and hubby are proud parents of our lovely twins, but we've been trying to conceive more than 2.5 years till I went through the egg donation procedure in Eastern Europe because my eggs weren't good enough. Hopefully, DE worked for me well. I hope that IVF will help you to, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Also, we have some kind of community of Spanish and Argentinian couples. I can give you my Facebook id and share these contacts with you.

EasefuloooJusteene

Post by EasefuloooJusteene » Tue May 19, 2020 8:50 am

Hi, as someone discussed above, after 5 years of TTC my friend told me about a clinic in Ukraine, she informed me that the clinic has a high success rate and even well organized. she also goes through all the medical tests and clearance are done before.

I don't know about Spanish clinics, but In Ukraine, the surrogacy is very friendly.

teresaliamromero

Post by teresaliamromero » Tue May 19, 2020 8:54 am

Hello, I think you can find a solution because most of the citizens of the U.S prefer to do surrogacy abroad. As in the U.S the cost of it is very high and not everyone can afford it. So, let me know. I know about your nationality in papers.

If you know only Spanish then you can go to Mexico. I know they allow these programs but I don't have any knowledge
about the law and so on....
If you choose a European clinic there wouldn't be the problem of language because they provide the interpreters in various languages. However, Farsi or Swahili translators are hard to say but for Spanish, I can say yes because it is a widespread language...
No doubt Eastern Europe is the best option but also you can find the suitable and affordable surrogacy program in Spain. Fingers Crossed and hope for the good
India doesn't provide surrogacy to foreigners anymore...

balmysebastia

Post by balmysebastia » Tue May 19, 2020 8:56 am

Hey, Surrogacy is alternative in different countries and has under different laws like some countries totally prohibited it, and some totally accepted it or some partly and also have their own rules and regulations. It depends on the IP how far they are convenient to travel. I really aware of Ukrainian clinics that they provide the certificate to the IP also that shows they can't be able to carry the baby themselves which helps the parents in their legal part. Ukraine is always in top list of surrogacies for its friendly laws and affordable prices. In spite of that, the clinic also helps in preparing all docs for the embassy. That why I think it’s very safe and secure for IP to fly back with their child :D :D :D