Any Alternatives?

Girl

Re: Any Alternatives?

Post by Girl » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:00 pm

The simplest treatment for unexplained infertility consists of intrauterine insemination (IUI) in a natural cycle. In this type of treatment cycle, the woman monitors her follicular development and impending ovulation. Typically using an ovulation prediction kit. Intrauterine insemination is performed the day following the detection of the luteinizing hormone (LH) surge. Which is the day on which ovulation presumably occurs. The chance for pregnancy with natural cycle/IUI typically ranges from 6% to 10% per cycle. There is no increased risk of multiple pregnancy, nor is there any appreciable increase in the risk of any other types of complications from this treatment. A slightly more involved form of treatment for unexplained infertility is the combination of IUI with clomiphene citrate. Clomiphene is a medication that acts directly on the brain and the pituitary gland, typically resulting in more follicular development. This medication comes in a pill form and the typical starting dose is one pill per day for five days, starting on day 3, 4, or 5 of your menstrual cycle. Once doctors determine that you are responding to the dose of clomiphene that has been selected, we will ask you to use an ovulation prediction kit daily. IUI will be performed on the day following the detection of the LH surge. If you have had problems in the past using or interpreting ovulation prediction kits, or if you do not typically have an LH surge, your doctor may monitor your follicular development with ultrasound and recommend a single injection of Ovidrel® or hCG when your largest follicle is mature in order to cause ovulation to occur.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:02 pm

Hey. How are you? I have heard IVF is a good option. You should definitely go for it. Many people have been blessed through it. Give it a try. Keep us updated. More power to you. Lots of love. Stay bless.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:45 pm

Hi to you sweetie. Hope you are doing good. Sorry to hear about your journey. But glad to know that you don't lose hope. Don't take too much stress. stay calm and strong. Prayers are with you. I wish you best of luck for the future.God bless you dear.

Bethany Hadley

Post by Bethany Hadley » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:19 pm

Hello there dear. Hope you are doing well. Good to see you here again.. I'm sorry to know about your struggle. You should see a doctor. Stressing would do more harm. Seeing a doctor will help. Don't stress about it. Spend time with your loved ones. God bless you always.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:40 pm

Hey brave lady.Thanks for trusting on us and sharing story with us. Do not stress of yourself. Just relax and take things easily. I think you should do a combination of clomid with intercourse. You must time your ovulation. Take clomid and do intercourse during that period..My sympathies are with you.I think you should go for further tests.First try to know the problem.For this, all tests must be done.Prayers are with you.

Harleen

Post by Harleen » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:53 am

Hey there sweetie. Hope you are well. Sorry to hear about your journey. But glad to know that you don't lose hope. Don't take too much stress. stay calm and strong. Prayers are with you. I wish you the best of luck in the future. God bless you, dear.