why...

Shenera Colin

Re: why...

Post by Shenera Colin » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:09 pm

Hi dear friend. Hope all is well. I know its not a big issue. You donot need to stress out. Do see a good doctor. Hope all goes well. Take care. All the best wishes dear.

Lenora

Post by Lenora » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:56 pm

Hi. I hope this finds you well. I am sorry to know about your difficulties. I can understand your situation. You should be calm dear. Eat a healthy diet. Don't stress your self. You will have a baby soon. I hope everything will be fine soon. Good luck. Take care.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:13 pm

Hi. How are you? Don't take stress. it causes various complications. you should be careful. take a well balanced diet for PCOS. it can be cured through home remedies as well. don't lose hope. you will be blessed soon. Have faith in God.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:38 pm

Hello to you Meril .Hope everything is going good. I hope everything is going good at your side. Sometimes things like that take time. Don't be hard on yourself. You have beautiful 10 year old girls. Try to love them. Give them your time. They are also your kids. Take care of yourself. God bless you dear.

Bethany Hadley

Post by Bethany Hadley » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:43 pm

Hello to you dear.Hope everything is well at your side. I am so sorry for what you went through. It doesn’t matter how many kids you have. If you want to become a mom one more time they should help you. Don't be sad. Stay strong and positive. God bless you.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:34 pm

Hello Meril, good day to you. Hey please look at all the good things you have in life. Dont think about the whys. Think about how blessed you are. Be happy for the children you have. At least you have hope. Please stay positive.

Harleen

Post by Harleen » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:55 am

Hello there. How are you? How is your family? I hope you all are doing well. I pray that your life is filled with happiness, health and goodness. May you find your way soon. Good luck. Take care.