Who knows

Bennet Max

Re: Who knows

Post by Bennet Max » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:24 pm

Hey. How are you? You seem vey disturbed. You should have faith in god. Whatever doctor has recommended you he knows best. Taking stress will cause many complications. Give it sometime. It will be alright. More power to you. Stay bless.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:39 pm

Hello there honey. Hope you are well. I'm sorry to know about your struggle. Life has been hard for you. Still one shouldn't give up. That is not a solution to well anything. I hope that you soon find a good doctor. My best wishes to you. Have a good day and life. Stay blessed. God bless you dear.

Bethany Hadley

Post by Bethany Hadley » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:43 pm

Hi to you darling. I hope you are having a good day. I am extremely sorry about your struggles you went through.I know this is hard. You should not give up. You should have hope, there are many other ways too . Stay blessed and happy forever. Lots of love.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:33 pm

Hi viola ! Hope you are doing good. Good to see you here. I am sorry for what you went through . You're still so positive. I am so happy to see you strong.Take care sweetie. Just hope for the best .Have faith in yourself. I know this is hard. You should not give up. You think that if there is no hope you can go for adoption. take care. Stay blessed.God bless you.

Harleen

Post by Harleen » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:56 am

Dear Viola. Your anxiety and apprehension are understandable. You are at that stage of life where it is difficult to conceive and carry a pregnancy. However, a competent doctor will surely help you. You cannot be too careful enough in such cases. Keep us posted on your status. Wishing you all the best.