Your community views

Amelia Parker

Re: Your community views

Post by Amelia Parker » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:45 pm

Hi there hon. Good day to you dear.I totally agree with you girl. People still think that women are responsible for all problems like infertility and stuff. This is wrong .It is not women's fault at all . I ope people understand this and change their thinking . God bless you dear and stay happy .

Bethany Hadley

Post by Bethany Hadley » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:19 pm

Hey there dear. .I am glad you shared this important topic. Many think its a problem of the modern era. But this is not true. It existed for a long time. One just needs to realize this. This problem was not spoken before. Thank you for sharing dear. God bless you. Take care and have a lovely day

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:38 pm

Hello! How are you doing today? I hope that you are doing good. Yes, everything used to be different back in the days. Many people thought it had to do with something spiritual. Now that people are educated. They are aware of things. Even if there is any problem, science has provided us with a lot of solutions. Take good care of yourself. Have a great day. Best wishes.

Harleen

Post by Harleen » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:53 am

Hello there. How are you? How is your family? I hope you all are doing well. I pray that your life is filled with happiness, health and goodness. May you find your way soon. Good luck. Take care.