PCOS

Cathy

Re: PCOS

Post by Cathy » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:22 pm

Hello Daisy, it seems that you had to go through a lot of problem since a very young age and you are still fighting. Please don't give up. I know it's hard to fight pcos. It's not impossible though. Life takes tests. I hope you succeed in all. Don't worry. Take help of a renown doctor. Have a great day. Take care.

Sylvie

Post by Sylvie » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:11 pm

Hi! How are you? I hope that you are doing great. Finally, congratulations. I am sorry for your previous loss. The pain is real. Never give up. We must continue to fight. Have a good day!

louis blossom

Post by louis blossom » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:05 am

Hi there Daisy,how are you doing? Hope this finds you in good health. I am sorry for what you had to go through. But your experience, im sure is going to be helpful for many of us. Your determination helped you overcome this. More power to you. Stay blessed and take care of yourself.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:01 am

Hi to you dear Daisy. Many people are suffering from pcos nowadays. Even my sister in law has this problem. She couldn't conceive because of this. She is taking pills and doing a lot of exercise and walk. I will also suggest her to go to some herbalist. Hope you get better.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:15 pm

Hi. How are you? I am so sorry for what you went through. this is really sad. you have struggled a lot. Many women are suffering from PCOS nowadays. continue taking your medication. go for exercise daily. take a well balanced diet. it will help. lots of love.

Stephney

Post by Stephney » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:07 pm

Hello Daisy, thanks for sharing this i formation. We need a lot of discussion on such topics. Many people have become hopeless. We nee to enlighten what pcos are, how to diagnose it and how to treat it. Basically it's just the healthy lifestyle that helps in case of pcos. I have seen my sister in law doing that. Take care

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:48 pm

Hey Dear, How are you? hope you are good. I have seen your post. Its quite helpful for me. thanks for sharing. I can see your positive towards others. Thanks for sharing. keep posting. i wish you good luck. Take Care. god bless you.

Harleen

Post by Harleen » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:39 am

Hey Dear, How are you? hope you are good. I have seen your post. Its quite helpful for me. thanks for sharing. I can see your positive towards others. Thanks for sharing. keep posting. i wish you good luck. Take Care. god bless you.

Simmy

Post by Simmy » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:06 pm

Hello Daisy, I m sorry what what you had to got through. But it's never too late. Right? You have finally got back on tracks and you'll soon conceive. See, pcos is all about that only. You have to take medicines on time, keep track of your weight and insulin and eat healthy. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. It's surely a good help. Take care.

Kesia Oneil

Post by Kesia Oneil » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:11 pm

Hi, Daisy. How are you? Hope you are doing good. I had faced the same issue. I used to have an irregular cycle. Later I was diagnosed with PCOS. My husband used to get very sad on the constant attempts. At last, surrogacy worked for me. May God bless us all. Have a nice day.