Hope.

Melissa Doherty

Re: Hope.

Post by Melissa Doherty » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:07 pm

Hi Merry. That is great achievement. Often people dont understand a person's struggle and they just hurt one with their criticism and walk on. However it is still better to have a healthy lifestyle. And to not let the weight cause you problems in the future regarding your health. Im sure youre smart enough to look after yourself. Have a good day. Take care dear

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:29 pm

Hey there Merry. I hope you are doing well. Weight is a major problem if its too much. If your BMI is good you need not to worry. Dont stress out dear. Take care. God bless you. Have an amazing life.

Blemishs

Post by Blemishs » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Hey, I am good. How are you? You must not stress. You must take care of your health! Be positive! This is what we need to feel good dont we! I am happy to see your post. Nice knowing about you. Have a nice day.

Clara Drew

Post by Clara Drew » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:15 am

Hey, this is such a great thing. I'm so happy that you shared all this with us. This is just something great. I'm so happy to hear this buddy. Well, you encouraged all of us honey. Thanks for your post lady! Stay happy! Have a good day.

Jinny

Post by Jinny » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:47 am

Hey dear. How are you? Hope all is good. How is life going? Drink as much as you want. Good for the immune system as well. Just take care of yourself. Have a good day. Bless you.