Adopted son

This is a place where you can have discussions about adoption processes, the complications of such etc.
susan collin

Re: Adopted son

Post by susan collin » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:03 pm

Hey there. How are you? I hope you are doing great. I am so happy for you. Many many congratulations to you. People like you makes this world a better place. We need to educate people more about it. Boboo is a very cute name. I pray you keep motivating people like this. Have a great life ahead.

Katelyn

Post by Katelyn » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:59 am

Hi there Goodluck, how are you? Hope you are having a great day. It was a pleasure reading your post. It is good to see you happy. Many many congratulations to you. Boboo sounds a cute name. May God keep you all safe and happy.

Abigale Ada

Post by Abigale Ada » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:08 pm

Hi dear. It's really good to see you happy with your beloved family. Don't pay attention to others. Just enjoy your own life with your loved ones. Take care of your child. Give him so love and attention. Give love to your son. Stay blessed always dear.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:19 am

Adopted kids are great. It can be difficult at the start. I mean adjusting to a different lifestyle is not easy. However you get used to it. Soon you start to love your life. You can't even think of spending a minute without your kid. You feel contended.

Ailsa

Post by Ailsa » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:36 am

Hey honey. How are you? Hope you're doing good. I am glad you are strong. You are a positive person. Just be the same. Ignore these foolish people. Take care of yourself and the child. I am very happy that you are a perfect mother. Good luck. Take care.

Lenora

Post by Lenora » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:50 am

Hello! I hope you are enjoying your life. This is great news. I am so happy for you. Congratulations to you. Children are the blessings. You are doing right. You should not listen to people. You should pay your attention to your child. Stay happy. Take care.

Zeke Nora

Post by Zeke Nora » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:00 pm

Hey! buddy, how are you? we are fine. Hope you doing well. I am very happy for you. you did a great job. peoples just talk and think bad for it. Don't care about the others. they can't understand you and your happiness. Thanks for sharing your happiness. i appreciate you and your husband. take care. God bless you

Allie Ketchum

Post by Allie Ketchum » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:05 pm

Hey darling. How are you? I hope you have a great day. I am glad to read your story. Thank you so much for sharing such inspiration with others. You are very right. Thank you so much for sharing such inspiration with others. You are right. You're such an inspiration for others who hesitate to adopt. Take care. Stay happy. :)

Henry

Post by Henry » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:05 am

Hello honey. How is your booboo? That's so cute name. Well, I am happy that you and your husband are happy with this decision. I know it was difficult for you to take this decision. But now you are happy. That's the evr best good feeling. Have a lovely day, honey. Take care.

Carol Jenkins

Post by Carol Jenkins » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:07 pm

Hello. You are surely so lucky. Having an adoring son couldn't be more adventurous. He must keep you busy. What is his routine? Can you share some details of his routine with us? Other parents thinking of adoption could benefit. Have a blessed day. Best wishes.