Unexplained infertility

ashleyjohn

Re: Unexplained infertility

Post by ashleyjohn » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:53 pm

Hey Dear, How are you? hope you are good. Your post is quite informative. I was not knows about it earlier. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting. It will help out the others. Take Care. God Bless you. Have a good day.

Ashley Leroy

Post by Ashley Leroy » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:31 pm

Hello there Martina. Good to see you here again. Thank you so much for sharing this post with us .I am sure it will be helpful for the people who are actually looking for that. It shows that you want to help out the people. God will bless you. Keep sharing and keep posting. May God bless you. Have a good day

Ellie

Post by Ellie » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:44 am

Hi. I hope this finds you in good health. You have shared some valuable information. I am much thankful for this information. Infertility problem is much common these days. Many couples don't know about the exact issue. They should get themselves checked. I hope people will develop knowledge about this. Stay blessed. Have a nice day.

tara

Post by tara » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:44 pm

Great information. I really appreciate it. It is explained very well. Some one like me can easily understand. You are such a kind person. Keep sharing with us whenever you have little time. Have a good day.

susan collin

Post by susan collin » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:43 pm

Hey. How are you? I appreciate your efforts. You have explained a lot. We should also monitor our bodies. Shouldn't blindly rely on doctors. Thank you for spreading awareness. Stay blessed. Take care.

Lily Evans

Post by Lily Evans » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:07 pm

Hi martina how are you? How's life at your end? Hope youre doing well. Thanks for sharing the insights here. They are very helpful. Youre a nice woman. Much love to you.

Amelria Cornell

Post by Amelria Cornell » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:15 am

Hey love. Hope all is good. Thanks for expressing. it made me understand really well. Take care. Bless you. Have a good day dear. All the best to you. Good luck.

Lillica

Post by Lillica » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:17 am

Hey! How are you? I hope that you are doing good. Unexplained infertility is really frustrating. It doesn't mean that you have no options left. There for sure is a reason for hope. A doctor can suggest the possible treatment. Take care.

Lily mery

Post by Lily mery » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:15 pm

Hi honey! Hope you are doing well. Thank you for the post. You explained everything in detail. Which is pretty helpful. This is so enlightening. I wasn't aware of all of this. This is definitely really helpful for those in need. Keep on sharing with us all here. Stay blessed and Be happy.

Shenera Colin

Post by Shenera Colin » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:06 pm

Hey there buddy. How are you? I know life has its ups and downs. Just keep the will power. Have the faith dear. All will go well. Take care. Bless you dear.