Black is Beautiful.

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
sarah loren

Black is Beautiful.

Post by sarah loren » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:48 pm

Hey buddies, how are you all? Hope everyone is enjoying their lives. Today I want to share a important fact of complexion. I think black is more beautiful. As it's said that "Black skin is not a badge of shame, but rather a glorious symbol of national greatness. No one should be judged because of his or her skin. Everyone is beautiful in his or her own way. I just wanted to share this with you all. Have a nice day everyone.

Sarah Andrew

Re: Black is Beautiful.

Post by Sarah Andrew » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:29 pm

Hey there Sarah. I hope you are well. I completely agree with you dear. No one has the right to judge anybody on the basis of their skin color. Or in any way for that matter. Every individual is born with their own beauty and traits. Accepting others is a reflection of accepting yourselves. It's such a shame that we find it so easy to look down on others yet so difficult to find faults in ourselves. Thank you for this post. Take care!

Hazell

Post by Hazell » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:43 am

Fantastic topic! You are so right. One must never judge people by colours. We never know how white their heart is. Black is just so beautiful. Even better than white. We are blessed with what we have. Nice talking to you.

Charlotte

Post by Charlotte » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:59 pm

I just love black skin. We must never promote racism. We must be confident about ourselves. What we wear on our face is what we show. Every person is beautiful in their own way. Judging others is a waste of time and a very foolish act. I appreciate what you wrote.

Elli Tiner

Post by Elli Tiner » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:03 pm

Hello Beautiful Sarah. How are you? I hope you are doing good. Welcome to the forum. I love your post there are true. We all should feel comfortable in our own skin. Loving the way we are is very important. I love Black. It is forever favorite. Lots of love from my end. Take care.

beki

Post by beki » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:50 am

Hello dear. My name is BEkii. I hope you are fine. it is really a Fantastic topic. I really enjoyed reading it. You are so right. One must never judge people by colors. We are not racist. Love is not defined by color. Black is just so beautiful. Take care. Stay Belssed. Be in good health.

Clairi

Post by Clairi » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:15 pm

Hey, this is such an heart wrenching topic. I feel so bad for the people who differentiate just because of skin colours. God has created everybody different. I feel really sorry for the sick mind people have these days. Black is a beauty in itself. You must have heard "Black beauty". I seriously hate my mother in law just because she has to say bad things about people who are dark. Take care.

Kyliee

Post by Kyliee » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:24 pm

Hello there. I hope this finds you well. I totally agree with you dear. We should never judge a person by his or her skin color. Everyone is beautiful. Stay blessed always. You are a nice soul. Take a great care of yourself, dear.

poppy

Post by poppy » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:49 pm

Aww so nice of you, honey. Your post is really so cute. You want to motivate those who are in complex of being black. Thanks for showing your love. I really appreciate your this effort. Black color should never be a sign of discrimination. God bless you. Have a good day.

Charlotte braxton

Post by Charlotte braxton » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:47 pm

Very well said dear. You are a very sweet lady. Black is more beautiful than any other colour darling. We shall not make fun of people who are having black complexion. They are also humans. Their appearance and their colour is not in their hands. Take care!