Unexplained infertility

Josephine

Re: Unexplained infertility

Post by Josephine » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:05 pm

Good day to you Martina. I am so happy to have you here on this forum.You are so blessed dear.You have helped many people here by sharing your post.You are a beautiful soul. You will get a beautiful reward for this.My prayers are always with you.Good luck for the future. take care dear.

Lily mery

Post by Lily mery » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:15 am

Hello Martina. How are you? How is your husband? I hope you guys are doing good. You seem like such a sound and kind person. May your life be full of love and happiness. Good luck. Take care.

Ashley Hail

Post by Ashley Hail » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:16 pm

Hey love. How are you? Hope your husband is doing well. Dont lose hope. Have faith in life dear. Hope it all goes good. Take care. Prayers with you.

Beckey

Post by Beckey » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:46 am

Hey there Martina. Hope you are good. Dear mental stress is really harmful. You need to take care of your self. You need to stay positive. I hope everything goes well dear. All the best. Take care. Bless you.

alva

Post by alva » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:46 am

Hi. I hope this finds you in good health. Thank you for sharing a useful piece of information. This is really an informative post. This infertility type is common these days. I hope everyone should go through this post. Keep on sharing with us all here. Take care. Stay blessed. Stay happy.

Katelyn

Post by Katelyn » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:13 am

Hi dear, how're you doing? This post is so informative. You've put in a lot efforts. Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us. God bless you. I never knew most of the things that you've mentioned here. I'm sure this post of yours will also benefit others. Keep posting. Love to you. Take care of yourself.

Amelia Rose

Post by Amelia Rose » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:52 am

Hey honey. How are you? You need to stay positive. Have faith in life dear. I hope all goes good. Take care. God bless you. Have an amazing life.

Scarlett Windsor

Post by Scarlett Windsor » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:02 am

Hey Martina. How are you buddy? Thank you for posting here. Your thread includes too much information indeed. This will gonna help a lot of people. Who are seeking for help. I really like your nature. Keep helping dear. God bless you. Take care a lot.

Belle

Post by Belle » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:45 pm

Hi honey! Hope you are doing well.Yes, I agree with you. This information is very valuable. Keep posting like this.I hope this helps those women who are in this state of confusion about their infertility Take care. Stay Blessed.

Lydia John

Post by Lydia John » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:46 pm

Hello Martina. How are you doing? I hope this finds you well. The fertility problems are rising a lot day by day. Many couples are unaware of this issue. They don't get themselves checked. This is so wrong. Many just blame women. You have mentioned all the test and diagnosis one should get done. Have a great day. Good luck. God bless you.