Unexplained infertility

Elan

Re: Unexplained infertility

Post by Elan » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:19 pm

Hi there. How are you? This is some heavy info. This post is loaded with helpful stuff. Hey thanks for sharing this. So nice of you. Hope youre having a good day. If not here's me wishing you one! Take care, girl!

Elan

Post by Elan » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:21 pm

Hi there. How are you? This is some heavy info. This post is loaded with helpful stuff. Hey thanks for sharing this. So nice of you. Hope youre having a good day. If not here's me wishing you one! Take care, girl!

Sophia

Post by Sophia » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:46 am

Wao!. What an amazing post. Nice to see this post. Secondly, you explain each and every term. That's a good point. In my opinion. one must go for the test before marriage. It should be made compulsory. In this way, we get rid of diseases. You know sometimes diseases transfer to children as well. Keep posting more topics. Take care!

Isabella

Post by Isabella » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:05 am

Hey, dear Martina. The abundant information there. It's useful for understanding. Must be helpful for mothers who are going through this phase. The stress pointer is completely right. One needs to fight stress. It can harm us more. Hope more people would share information. All will be fine. Keep sharing. Stay blessed. Take care.

peyton

Post by peyton » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:33 pm

Hey there. Hope things are well. This post of yours is indeed very informative. Dealing with unexplained infertility can be so stressful. Must be helpful for mothers who are going through this phase. The stress pointer is completely right. One needs to fight stress. It can harm us more. God bless you. Take care.

levi

Post by levi » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:03 am

Hello!Good day to you. You have shared useful tips. The fertility problems are rising a lot day by day. Everyone should be aware of this. This information is very helpful. Keep posting like this. I wish you a happy life. Take care!

Janner

Post by Janner » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:46 pm

Hey dear. How are you?. Hope you are doing well. I am sure your post will be helpful for many people. I know some couples who are experiencing this kind of issues. Keep sharing more informative posts. May God bless you, honey. Take care of yourself. Best wishes.

Magdalena

Post by Magdalena » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:04 pm

Hey! How are you doing? I hope that you are doing great. Thank you for sharing. Take a look at both companions stress levels. If you have high stress there is a likelihood that this may be preventing conception efforts. The body is planned to prevent conception from occurring during times of high stress. You know high-stress influences hormone levels. One should work to reduce stress levels. Try meditation, daily exercise or jogging.

Emily Pratt

Post by Emily Pratt » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:57 pm

Hey Martina. How are you dear? Thanks for sharing such posts here. This is so nice of you dear. Youre so kind. Thanks for taking time and writing these posts. Youre one kind lady. I appreciate the effort. God bless you.

Elli Tiner

Post by Elli Tiner » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:28 pm

Hello sweetheart. How are you? Wish that you are fine. This a really big bunch of information. Which is really helpful. Thanks for sharing it with us. Have a nice day, dear.