Adopted son

This is a place where you can have discussions about adoption processes, the complications of such etc.
Goodluck

Adopted son

Post by Goodluck » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:40 pm

Hello guys. How are you all? I adopted a son last year. I am very happy I did so. People still say me stuff but I really dont care. I love him and he loves me. My husband also loves him a lot. We call him boboo. As he loved the baby’s day out child. It feels so cute having a complete happy family. Take care all of you!

Emma81

Re: Adopted son

Post by Emma81 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:34 am

That's very nice. It was a pleasure reading your post. It will encourage many others like you. Who struggled with infertility and now left no where. They think for adoption but people keep on discouraging them. So just stick to your rules. Don't listen to people. You will be much relaxed.

Sheezan

Post by Sheezan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:28 am

Hey, how are you and your cute family? Aww thats so sweet. I am glad to see that you did not paid attention to others. Its good that you stood for what you decided. We must not loose hope and be strong and you are a perfect example of it! I am very happy for you. Take care and all the best for future!

Alice Durand

Post by Alice Durand » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:08 am

So glad to hear that you are happy. Indeed kids are a blessing who bring along with them thousands of happiness and joy. No matter whether you give birth or not, the moment the child calls you mother, an everlasting bond is established which is unbreakable. Again, always stay blessed. ;) ;) ;)

selena

Post by selena » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:35 pm

Congratulations dear. It's so awesome. Best wishes to your family. May you all live blessed and a happy life. How old is your boobo. Would love to see how he looks . Give him all your care and live. After all he deserves it.

Samta Boykin

Post by Samta Boykin » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:16 pm

Hey, This is so sweet of you. Congratulations to you. Children's are a blessing from heaven. May God bless him with health and success. I feel so happy for your complete family. May God protect you from every evil eye. Take care. Keep smiling!

Janner

Post by Janner » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:12 am

Hey sweetie. Hope you are doing good. I'm so happy seeing you enjoying your life. Adopting a child is a great responsibility. I'm happy you're fulfilling this responsibility in a great way. May you enjoy your whole life in the same way. Do not care about anybody talking bad for you. May God bless you. Take care of yourself.

Pinky bruster

Post by Pinky bruster » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:32 am

Congragulations dear how r u and your son? Childerns are blessing. Enjoy unforgetable moments with your son💝💝💝

lulia

Post by lulia » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:57 am

This is so cute honey. So, how's boboo now? :lol: I hope he must be busy with you. Now, you must be very happy right? Adoption is indeed a good option. You've set an example for us buddy. All the best for your future. Lots of love to boboo.

Blakes

Post by Blakes » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:50 pm

Hi, how are you? We must all consider adoption in our life. Its a really nice adoption. I am very happy for you. How is your lil baby? I know you must be very excited. I wish you more happiness. Takecare.