Thyroid problems

Christina

Thyroid problems

Post by Christina » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:52 am

Hi,how are you?
Thyroid hormones control metabolism, or how the body uses energy and regulate essential body functions such as breathing, heart rate, muscle contractions, nervous system actions, menstrual cycle, weight and much more.
While many labs only look only at Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) to assess thyroid health, we feel it is important to also measure Free Triiodothyronine (fT3) and Free Thyroxine (fT4) to get a better view of overall thyroid function.

Alex

Re: Thyroid problems

Post by Alex » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:09 am

Hello Christina. Hope you are well. Thanks for informing us about it. I was always unsure about thyroid problems. This has helped me get to know it better. Thank you for sparing your time to write this here. Hope it reaches those who need it.

Roberta

Post by Roberta » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:00 pm

Hello to you dear. Good to have you here. Thanks for informing us about it. I was unaware of it before . This has helped me get to know it better. Thank you for sparing your time to write this here. Hope it reaches those who need it.God bless you .

Meena Aly

Post by Meena Aly » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:19 pm

Hello dear, How are you?Thanks for this dear.I don't know about this.But now I learned many things from your post.Many people needed to aware this.I hope you need this information must read this.All the best.Stay happy and blessed.

Madeline

Post by Madeline » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:47 pm

Hello there dear. Oh, thank you so much for sharing this lovely information with us. I did not know this before .You have increased our knowledge . I am sure people suffering from this problem will get help .You have done a really good job dear. You are such a nice soul.May God bless you always.

Naine

Post by Naine » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:11 pm

Hey, I am fine lady.And how are you?Your post is although very short, but it contains good information.Thank u so much, honey.Expecting more posts from your side in future.Hope you will share informations.Stay blessed.Take care.

britney

Post by britney » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:54 am

Thyroid sometimes is in genes as well. It transfer easily through mother expected so better to get tested . For women want to get pregnant they are many type of Thyroid test available like T3 and T4 which you just mentioned above . In pregnancy you want to take Folic acid which is very necessary for early pregnancy the body will not readily accept the following acid easy. Folic acid is taken to avoid birth defects in a baby but since the body is not able to absorb Folic acid and it can have baby defects. So it's better to get all your test done.

Aimy naina

Post by Aimy naina » Mon May 14, 2018 10:57 am

Hello dear. How are you? Your post contains really good information. Thank you for this information. It really increases my knowledge. You are such a kind lady. Who helps others. All the best. Stay happy.

Raelynn

Post by Raelynn » Fri May 18, 2018 5:55 pm

Hi there honey. I hope you are good. Thank you so much for sharing this information with us dear.I did not know this before .You have shred a very useful information . I am sure people suffering from this problem will get help .You have done a really good job dear.May God bless you always.

RachelBraganza

Post by RachelBraganza » Sat May 19, 2018 9:57 am

Hi, Christina. How are you doing? A very good day to you. Thanks for posting. This is such good info. Please do keep us all posted. We benefit a great deal from this. Thanks a lot. God bless you dear.