4 out of 8 fertilised

yemeni8victorine

4 out of 8 fertilised

Post by yemeni8victorine » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:39 pm

Firstly I thought 4 fertilized eggs - embryos are not enough. But I thought about it and understood that
it’s great! I’ll have 4 chanches to get pregnant. And it’s not so bad :)
I hope four will be enough my dream to become reality.
So, I’ll pray for my four embryos and I hope they will be successful in my program. I pin hopes on the IVF
procedure! And I even don’t want to think that something will go wrong. I also hope you are successful as well in your attempts.
Hope everythnig will workout, fingers crossed for our 4 embyos. If we gonna lose these embyros I think Im gonna lose any hope
Thoughts about surrogacy make me sick
To say the truth, I set all my hopes just on this IVF because I want to carry my baby by myself very much.
I can’t imagine I will need surrogacy to become a mother. Of course, surrogacy helps many infertile people.
Anyway, I don’t feel comfortable with the thought I’ll need surrogacy.

oceanazure

Re: 4 out of 8 fertilised

Post by oceanazure » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:41 pm

Shocked about your friend but its sounds good that the wee starts. its normal that you felt sad for her.On the other hand, your pregnancy situation is also complicated. Both of you need good wishes. No need to think about surrogacy coz it is the next step. For now please have hope for the right embroy. best wishes for the coming days.

LadyBoss

Post by LadyBoss » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:43 pm

"I think it’s better to relax a little and do not concentrate on figures. It can sound simple, anyway it’s true. I guess it’s great if you have 4 embryos of the good quality! And it will be a positive, long wanted result for sure if everything takes place appropriately. And as of surrogacy, why do you think you need it? Having 4 good embryos IVF
can be successful as well for you. Surrogacy can be the last variant. Anyway, in any case, stay calm and positive! You will reach your main goal for sure!

"

yemeni8victorine

Post by yemeni8victorine » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:44 pm

The thing is that all my 4 pregnancies failed... It makes me think that I'm the guilty one...

LadyBoss

Post by LadyBoss » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:48 pm

"Oh, I’m really sorry you have 4 miscarriages…:(( Hey, don’t give up, dear! And try to become sure that surrogacy is really needed in your case. I mean maybe firstly it’s possible to find the reason of failed IVF. PGS test must be done for sure as it can show if there are certain chromosomal anomalies for example. I know that embryos also must be carefully checked before transferring, you must be examined in details as well. And I hope your doctor transfers only the best of your embryos. Take your time with surrogacy. in most countries where it is allowed it can be done only if you are
100% sure you can’t conceive and carry the baby yourself. I wish you a good luck on your way to the motherhood! "

superwoman

Post by superwoman » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:49 pm

When we were trying we got a lower Fertilisation rate than yours and everything worked out for us as well, so I have faith in your 4. Good luck! ;)