Male Infertility

Jennifer D

Male Infertility

Post by Jennifer D » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:08 pm

Male infertility is any health issue in a man that lowers the chances of his female partner getting pregnant. About 13 out of 100 couples can't get pregnant with unprotected sex. There are many causes of infertility in men and women. In over a third of infertility cases, the problem is with the man. This is most often due to problems with his sperm production or with sperm delivery.Treatment depends on what's causing infertility. Many problems can be fixed with drugs or surgery. This would allow conception through normal sex.

Maya

Re: Male Infertility

Post by Maya » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:20 pm

Hey, good post indeed.Yes, but infertility chances are less in males than females.Problems are mostly low sperm production, sperm movement.Various conditions are there e.g.asthenozoospermia.Surgery is the last option.First, it is treated with drugs.Have a wonderful weekend.

Maurine Lawrence

Post by Maurine Lawrence » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:58 pm

Hello Jennifer. I hope this finds you in good health. It is a good post. Thank you for letting us know about it. One third is a lot of a probability. I expected it to be lower. I hope people who are unaware of it find it useful.

Brittany K.

Post by Brittany K. » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:38 pm

Hello, how are you?Thanks for giving us the opportunity to know this.Very useful post.As well very helpful.Once again thank you.All the best.God bless you.

Katherine

Post by Katherine » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:41 am

Hey. I hope you are fine. I think mostly infertility is in women. Man is not responsible for the pregnancy. In some cases, I have seen that man is also responsible. This is due to low sperms count. I think a healthy diet will help in the production of sperms. As many of us don't consider the diet plan. If we take some fresh fruits in morning. It will be helpful. Thanks for sharing the post. I wish you best of luck. Take care!

Lisa

Post by Lisa » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:33 am

Hey, Jennifer. I hope you are fine. Thanks for sharing your views. I agree with you about men infertility. Men are also responsible sometimes. In many cases people blame women. So, that's very wrong. I say to increase sperm production exercise is the only thing. It will help to increase sperms. Secondly, a balanced should be taken. Thanks for sharing, keep sharing more stories. Take care!

Martha Blake

Post by Martha Blake » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:40 pm

Good to see again jennifer! I hope you are having a good day dear!Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I agree with you. Men have chances too. People blame women. So, that's so unfair.Exercise is the best thing for infertility It will help to increase sperms. Secondly, a balanced diet should be taken. Thanks for sharing, keep posting. Take care! God bless you sweetie.

Amanda bloom

Post by Amanda bloom » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:57 pm

Hi Jennifer! good to see you. I hope you are doing good girl!It is a good post. Thank you for letting us know about it. I am sure people are now aware of it. You are a true gem. I hope people who are unaware of it find it useful. Thanks girl. Keep posting such stuff . God bless you .

sofia

Post by sofia » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:41 pm

Hey there. I'm Sofia. I hope you are fine. I agree with you. It's a good post. Keep posting like this. Take care. Stay Blessed. Be in good health.

Maya

Post by Maya » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:22 pm

Katherine wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:41 am
Hey. I hope you are fine. I think mostly infertility is in women. Man is not responsible for the pregnancy. In some cases, I have seen that man is also responsible. This is due to low sperms count. I think a healthy diet will help in the production of sperms. As many of us don't consider the diet plan. If we take some fresh fruits in morning. It will be helpful. Thanks for sharing the post. I wish you best of luck. Take care!
Well, Katherine, I do not agree with you.It's not the case.Men are equally responsible for infertility.No one is blamed more for this.I have read in many types of researchers.Anyways it's your point of view.Have a good day.