Embryo transfer

Jennifer D

Embryo transfer

Post by Jennifer D » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:15 am

Hey, everybody!How are you all? I'm meeting with our RE tomorrow to start the process for FET(s). We've decided to do single embryo transfers & if neither takes then we are done. While I was recovering from my myomectomy, we applied to be adoptive parents & were blessed to adopt a beautiful baby boy.I've always dreamed of having 3 children so we'll try with the 2 embryos we have frozen but I just don't have the time or emotional energy to go thru a fresh cycle again.Plus I'll be 42 in June & honestly, sometimes I feel greedy trying again when we have two healthy little boys at home. I think our current plan is a good compromise. Best wishes to everyone.

Maya

Re: Embryo transfer

Post by Maya » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:37 pm

Hey, how are you?What's going on?I hope you have taken a good decision.I think your current plan is a good compromise. Best wishes to you too, honey.Take care.Keep sharing your experience.

sofia

Post by sofia » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:29 pm

Hey there. I'm Sofia. I hope you are fine. It's nice that you have mad a decision. I wish you best of luck. Take care. Stay blessed. Be in good health.

Salina

Post by Salina » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:37 pm

Hello Jennifer. Good luck with your session. And I would like to congratulate you on having 2 children. I hope that everything goes well. And if you guys really want a baby again then 42 is not that older. I wish you get blessed with another baby. Good luck lady.

Katherine

Post by Katherine » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:51 am

Hi. I hope you are fine. That's a good news that you have 2 babies. If you are planning for the third then go for it. The big family is good. You should go for embryo transfer. Just be confident and relax. Don't worry about anything. May God bless you soon. My all best wishes are with you. Now look forward and act on your plans. Stay blessed.

Brittany K.

Post by Brittany K. » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:13 pm

Hello dear.How are you?I hope you are fine.I am happy that you take a decision.Wish you good luck.All will be fine.God bless you.Take care

Elsa

Post by Elsa » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:34 pm

Good to see you here.That's very good that you have a two babies.It's just blessing of God.Now your decision is good.Big family is really a blessing.You should go for Embryo transfer.My wished are with.Just move forward.Take care.

Maurine Lawrence

Post by Maurine Lawrence » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:35 pm

HI Jennifer. I hope you are well. I don't think you are being greedy. It is natural to think about having your own child. You have done such a great deed by going for adoption. I hope your dream of having your own child becomes true this time. There is no harm in trying. Give it a shot. It will work out hopefully.

Alicia Haydon

Post by Alicia Haydon » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:27 pm

Hello Jennifer. Congrats on the two boys. You are blessed. Good luck for your suture plans. Everything will be alright. Please dont worry. Keep praying. Stay strong.

LaurelFrank

Post by LaurelFrank » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:00 pm

Hello Dear. How is life? Hope all is well. Wow, youre blessed. So happy that youre a mother of two. Must be a delight. Please take care of yourself. Things will fall into place. Don't worry.