Counting my blessings

Sundaybest

Counting my blessings

Post by Sundaybest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:06 pm

When you hear parents discussing their children, you just imagine having one of your own. I have always loved children. I always knew I will have my own children. But that is becoming a dream rather than reality. I just discovered that I can’t conceive and my hubby has the low sperm count. That means we can’t have a child that is genetically ours. One day I decided to make internet my friend. I googled about adoption but to my surprise I saw embryo adoption on the search list. I couldn’t believe there could be anything like that. I read all the success stories of embryo adoption. And to my surprise it’s much cheaper than IVF. We consulted with family members who were so supportive. We visited a registered embryo transfer facility and after a few tests we were booked a day for the procedure. I received one donated embryo and it was a success with just one trial. As am writing am in my second trimester and a carrying a baby boy. I am a happy woman and I wish all women should be given a chance to choose their preferred choice of becoming pregnant. Would you go for an embryo transfer? Let’s chat.

Pendoz

Re: Counting my blessings

Post by Pendoz » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:10 pm

If you are thinking about embryo transfer, please just go for it. I always knew I would have my babies whenever I want. But that is far from the reality. Being married for more than five years and without kids is always considered women issues. I decided to go for an embryo transfer after we were both confirmed to be infertile. My husband was against it and he recommended adoption. But I didn’t agree on this. I have always wanted to carry my own baby. I wanted to have morning sickness and those kicks in my tummy. I have always wanted to share my pregnancy journey with my kids. I did convince my hubby and eventually, he agreed. We visited an embryo center and we were booked a date. I was so anxious and always worry if something might go wrong during the procedure. Am as happy as I am expecting twins in August this year. If you want to choose this journey please do so. Let my happy case be an example to anyone considering embryo transfer.

Brittany K.

Post by Brittany K. » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:30 pm

Hello dear, How are you?Embryo transfer is a good option for you.Go for this.I hope you will get success.prayers are with you.God bless you.Good luck.All the best.

Katherine

Post by Katherine » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:57 am

Hi. I hope you are fine. Your story is so much interesting. I just say you would be finally blessed. That's a good news. I agree with you that embryo adoption is better than IVF. As IVF is so much expensive. Now be happy and calm. Just focus on your diet. Just take some coffee and vegetables in your diet. I say you must take organic vegetables. It would be helpful. I wish you best of luck. Take care!

Sasha

Post by Sasha » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:13 am

Much positivity and hope in your post.It shows your love and concern for all of us.I must say that you are very lucky indeed.After every hardship, there is hapiness.And you are an example of it. I am happy for you dear.Have a good day, dear.

Martha

Post by Martha » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:33 pm

Hey congrats. This is so nice that you shared your story. Thanks for telling us about the success of embryo adoption. After every difficult phase there is a relief. Hope you deliver a healthy baby boy. Do keep us updated. Take care of yourself. Eat properly and walk as much as possible not he end of the trimester. Hard work and sufferings are paid off. Good luck ahead.

carolice

Post by carolice » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:04 pm

Hello there. How are you? I hope you are doing well. Please don't worry. Everything will be okay. I pray for the best for you. Good luck. Take care.

Reese

Post by Reese » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:00 pm

Hi dear, hows everything? Glad to hear about your decision. Just remain steadfast. Don't lose hope. Soon you will have your own baby. Stay strong. Praying for you.

Martha Blake

Post by Martha Blake » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:11 pm

Hi Darls! Hope everything is fine. Embryo transfer is a very good process, you should go for it . I am sure it will work. Good luck and stay happy and healthy.

sofia

Post by sofia » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:12 am

Hey there. I'm Sofia. I hope you are fine. I wish you all the best. Take care of your self. Stay Blessed. Be in good health. I wish you peace of mind.