FET With Hormonal Support

Kelly44

Re: FET With Hormonal Support

Post by Kelly44 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:31 pm

Hello dear Athena, Hope you are having a good day. This is great to know.This post is very informative. Hormonal support is connected to FET. And it does affect a lot. Everyone should be aware of this.May God bless you.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:11 pm

Thanks for the information. I am sure this will help everyone. There are many people like me who have little knowledge about this. Now we are aware of this process. Maybe in future we can help others as well. Indirectly you will be the reason behind someone's smile. Try to share such valuable points.

Zeke Nora

Post by Zeke Nora » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:57 pm

Hi! honey, How do you do? I am good. Hope you are doing well. It is a very useful post. Thanks for sharing. I never hear about it. This post will give the way for new ladies. Stay happy and positive. God will help and bless you. Take care. Bye

Lily Evans

Post by Lily Evans » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:23 pm

Hi there how are you? Hope youre doing well. I hope it all goes well for you. It all sounds so complicated. I hope it goes easy on you. Please take care of yourself. God bless you.

Carol Jenkins

Post by Carol Jenkins » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:35 pm

Hey there Athena. Hope you are doing well. Your post is very informative. You could get full marks on it. Sadly, it is not a university exam. There are many complex words in it. At least I could not understand them. Could you narrate it simply next time? It would be much appreciated.

Susane

Post by Susane » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:54 pm

Hello there. I hope you are doing great. Thanks for such an informative post. Many women are in need of such information. Becoming mother is dream of every woman. Many of us are not aware of these procedures. Have a wonderful day

Ailsa

Post by Ailsa » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:31 am

Hey there! How are you? I hope you are doing good. Thanks for guiding about FET. Most of the members are looking for this info. I hope they will find the maximum knowledge. Its medication is so simple. One can easily afford it. I think it is the hope for many peoples. Stay Blessed. Take care. All the best.

Nina

Post by Nina » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:10 pm

Hey Love. Thank you for sharing this with us. It means a lot. This is some useful information. If you have more on this topic, do share. Women look for this topic the most. You have helped a lot.

Nina

Post by Nina » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:17 pm

Athena!How are you dear?Thanks for giving us this new information.This is a new procedure.Not many people know of it.Thanks for spreading the word.Bless you.

Lily mery

Post by Lily mery » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:57 pm

Hi Athena, Hope you are good. It is a very amazing information. People should know the things first. SO that they know the pros and cons. Also their precautions. So that they could prevent their selves. Keep posting. Take care. Stay blessed. Stay happy.