Which one to choose? Help me

Zeke Nora

Re: Which one to choose? Help me

Post by Zeke Nora » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:22 pm

Hey! darling, Hope all are good in your life. we are good. it is very good to see you here. both are superb. I think the first one is better for you. I hope your baby will also beautiful. you will go for it. God bless you. Best wishes. Bye

Carol Jenkins

Post by Carol Jenkins » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:16 pm

Hey there Cassi. So you have come this far. I think the right one. She has a much softer look. The blonde is harsh looking. It is your call. We only make suggestions. Good luck. Tell us what you decide.

Ailsa

Post by Ailsa » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:33 pm

Hey Cassie, I think that this decision of yours must be personal. You and your husband must decide which one you like. If you both agree on having a blonde baby then go ahead. Be careful. Wish you all the best. Take care! Best wishes!

Susane

Post by Susane » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:21 pm

Hi Dear! How are you doing? I am fine. I think both are young and beautiful. You should choose the one that look similar to your family. But in both of cases you are going to get a cute little baby. But if have to choose I would choose the left one. Ask your husband’s opinion too. Stay blessed.

Nina

Post by Nina » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:36 pm

Hello deary.Looks can be decieving. You need to look at their medical history.You need a donor with strong genes.And good immunity.However if I had to choose out of these two based on looks then i'd go withe brunette.

Lily mery

Post by Lily mery » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:13 pm

Hi, hope you're doing well. It’s exquisite which you are eventually starting together with your manner. Each of these women is in reality quite. If it'd be in your area then I would have chosen the one with black hairs. You must consciousness at the health greater in comparison to the beauty. God bless you. All the best. Take care.

Sylvie

Post by Sylvie » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:43 pm

Hello! How are you doing? I hope well. Both of them are pretty ladies. They have cute features. You should go for the one resembling you. I hope this helps. Have a great day. Stay happy and blessed.

Labrenna

Post by Labrenna » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:46 pm

Hi honey! Desire you are precise. Both are equally pretty. It also depends on your family. Choose whosoever resembles your family. Do check their backgrounds and medical history. The second one would have been my choice if I were at your place. Take care. Keep smiling. Stay healthy.

Ruby

Post by Ruby » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:52 pm

Hello Cassi,Hope you are doing well. And you must be in your journey. I hope you have choose the best one. May you have a smooth journey.Wishing you all the very best. You are lucky to have a choice. May God bless you more.

Gennie

Post by Gennie » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:55 pm

You have two good choices. I mean both of them are beautiful. They look healthy as well. I think it's a tough competition. It's hard to find one donor and you are getting two. You are very lucky. I can't really decide. Why not have a voting amongst your family? That will give you a better picture.