DHEA could be the alternative to Donor Eggs

sarahjohn

Re: DHEA could be the alternative to Donor Eggs

Post by sarahjohn » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:47 am

Hello dear Gia, how are you? You have my sincere sympathy on your loss. I am very sad to hear about your experience. Anyways a big congratulations on your baby's birth. People like you keep us going. Stay in touch dear. I wish you good luck.

ashleyjohn

Post by ashleyjohn » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:35 am

Hey dear, How are you? hope you are good in health. I have read you all story thoroughly. it was really difficult time. But thank God the days are passed now. You have your baby now. Take Care. god Bless you. have a nice day.

Shalini Litwin

Post by Shalini Litwin » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:37 pm

Hello. Hope you are doing well. Very amazing and nice put up you have cleared many things which were very confusing to me. You have done a great job by posting this put up on this forum, it will be very much advantageous to the members. Lots of love bye.

Ben

Post by Ben » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:47 pm

Hey Gia, Hope you are having a nice day. This is really good to see this post. This post will definitely help someone. This is a true encouragement. Hope you will share more about this. That's really nice of you. May God bless you.

Jenifer

Post by Jenifer » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:34 pm

Hello Gia. I hope you are fine now. And I hope you are doing well now. You have gone through a lot. It’s great that still, you are thinking about others. I don’t know about DHEA. But it seems a good option for people thinking of donor’s egg.

Lillica

Post by Lillica » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:00 am

Hey! How are you doing? I hope that you are doing great. Donors are selected based on a notably strict medical criteria test. They experience a series of tests to rule out any major diseases and conditions. That may have effects on the baby’s health. The results are closely examined by a doctor. They also monitor for the absence of currently known genetic diseases in the donor’s personal or family history. Have a good day.

Josephine

Post by Josephine » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:33 pm

Hey there hon. Thank you for sharing your story with us. It is really motivating for everyone . I am sorry about your struggles and pain. Just have faith in God and yourself. Have strength dear. I am sure everything will be fine. Congratulations on your son dear. Take care of your family. God bless you always.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:19 pm

Hello, there. How are you? I enjoyed reading this post. Sorry for whatever you went through. By the way, congrats on your success. You got the fruit of your struggles honey. Your story is very encouraging. Thanks for sharing your experience. It may help some of us avoid making mistakes. Take care. Keep smiling! Best of luck. Stay blessed. Have a good day.

Clare Tollison

Post by Clare Tollison » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:53 pm

Hey honey. How are you feeling? You have faced a lot of hardships. But you faced them steadfastly. That is why you got blessed with a baby. Congratulations to you for that. My prayers are with you for the future.

Kyliee

Post by Kyliee » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:32 am

Hey dear. How are you?. Hope you are doing well. Your post is so informative. It may help people to avoid making such mistakes. May God bless you, honey. Wishing you good luck. Take care of yourself. Goodbye.