My beloved husband is an alcoholic

Susane

Re: My beloved husband is an alcoholic

Post by Susane » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:01 pm

Hi there. I hope you are having a nice day. I know this is very difficult situation for you. Alcohol is very damaging. But your husband needs some space .He also needs you .Don’t lose hope and take stress. Everything will be fine. Have faith.

Sylvie

Post by Sylvie » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:37 pm

Hello! How are you doing? I hope well. I am sorry for your pain. I don't know what to say. I don't think he pulled you out of anything. It is just like he got you out of one situation to put you into another one. You should start doing a job. Start saving up the money. When you have enough, move out. You don't owe him anything if you think you do.

Clare Tollison

Post by Clare Tollison » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:45 pm

Hi, How are you? Hope you are doing good. I am so sorry for what you have been through. I must say that your family is not in shape. Alcohol is injurious to health. It leads us towards multiple problems. May God solve all your problems. Take care.

Aylen

Post by Aylen » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:48 am

Dear Believien, how are you now? I hope you are doing really well. I am sorry to hear that your husband is alcoholic. This must be hard for you. I think you should give him space. Try to cooperate with him. You are strong lady. Stay strong.

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:08 pm

Hi. I hope this finds you well. Im so sorry to hear this. He should have been sent to a rehab. This isnt normal behavior. Such people should be treated. Im sorry you had such a traumatic time. Hugs and prayers for you.

Lola

Post by Lola » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:32 pm

Hi, Hope you are doing well. This post have made me sad. This is really heartbreaking. You need to be very strong. There is one relation which is going to be with you all life. If you do not find a good partner. Your life is ruined.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:57 pm

Hi. How are you? Alcohol really causes problems. it effects fertility. you need to be strong. its good you went for surrogacy. you need to support him. don't worry. he will come around. be positive.

Valery Curb

Post by Valery Curb » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:38 pm

Hello dear! I am sorry to know you need to undergo such a difficult situation. To tell the truth, it is the first time I hear such bad things connected with alcohol. Unfortunately, I do not know you personally, but I am with you! Please do not go down. This is not the end of your life. The situation is really difficult, but you need to figure out what was the original reason. Why did your husband make a decision to drink? First of all tell me why you cannot leave him. Seeing your nearest person always drink, It would hurt anyone a lot. Also, I am sorry to know you are infertile. But you need to understand that this is a problem which can be easily solved. There are so many women having the same problem all over the world. But they find strength to live, to have children with the help of surogacy. On my opinion this is the best option for you! However, the first task is to pull your husband out of that scary illness. Please be strong. Take care, honey!

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:01 am

This is so tragic. You must talk to them. Tell him how bad it is for his health. Your baby will also get affected by this. He must understand these things. Alcohol also causes infertility. Your husband should be careful.

julie hunter

Post by julie hunter » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:00 am

Hai? I hope you are fine. Its very hard time for you. You are facing too many difficulties. I think your husband has some tension. He is in depression. He needs lots of care and attention. Try to spend more and more time with him. I hope everything will be fine very soon. Good luck.