Who is in need of the answer? Come on people!

sadrickson

Who is in need of the answer? Come on people!

Post by sadrickson » Sat May 12, 2018 7:35 am

Hi respected people! I’m glad to be here. This forum has already given bunch of answers.
I’m pretty experienced in this search. I had to overcome many awful stories. However, I’ve not decided on country I’d love to be with yet.
It’s nice to think of Ukraine as the best affordable offer. I don’t want to forget about the others. We can’t miss good opportunity through this excitement.
Want to carry out a little investigation. Let’s discuss rumors. Who is in need of the answer? Come on people!
Let us be clear and confident. You want us to speak openly about destinations for having surrogacy. It’s that concerns us.
It’s your court the next!

Tratatoni Gell

Re: Who is in need of the answer? Come on people!

Post by Tratatoni Gell » Sat May 12, 2018 7:44 am

Thank you for this thread. I basically don’t believe it can address problems. We can talk in any case.
I heard much of different directions. The most suitable option for me must combine high service and good success rate. I want this service to be legal in the country. Nothing come a head so far. Hope you’ll give a hint.

sadrickson

Post by sadrickson » Sat May 12, 2018 7:51 am

I used to not advise as a rule. You may begin take me in wrong way. What about Middle America?
There’s a very intensive progress in Mexico. I found bunch of articles telling of it. As for tourism, they can show hospitality. They are really attentive when you pay for that.
Nevertheless, their medicine gets high positions last time.

Tratatoni Gell

Post by Tratatoni Gell » Sat May 12, 2018 7:52 am

Thank U very much. I know about Mexico. I had heard about different modern tendencies which are used there. But European destinations are more suitable to our family due to our own location.
We don’t want to fly across the ocean particularly with newborn child. I understand that any flight is tough for baby, but we suppose we can find our variant in Europe. Anyway thank you!
You all make my confidence stronger. We have spent our last weekend looking through the different Ukrainian sites. I feel my doubts regarding Ukraine begin to vanish. We really liked what we learnt.
I think we should send a request and ask some questions.
We can check how their managers respond to the client importunity. Hope we’ll know soon how it works. I’m tired of using empty offers.

sadrickson

Post by sadrickson » Sat May 12, 2018 7:59 am

There are many cool clinics in the east. Someone knows them. There few people who were even in them and who told us. I mean isida, Intersono, biotexcom, fescov, sdravnica, willow CR, and many others.
They surely help lots of people. As I said in this bunch I can miss something really great. I have enough to consider further.

Bilife000

Post by Bilife000 » Sat May 12, 2018 7:59 am

You talked a lot about kiev and Kharkov facilities. That’s rather new for me. I’m excited of number.
As far I understood it’s a branch of fertility clinics in Ukraine, am I right? I guess Ukraine allows conducting different reproductive programs. I hope it will be a day when I can tell about my own story in the similar cheerful way. It was amazing to find out about your previous success. Thank you.
It’s a pleasure to see you. Yeah, it’s really hard to lose confidence in that I could give a birth. It was tough to remain a woman after that. How did you cope with your misfortune, dear?
Have you a child via surrogacy?
Before I have asked on this forum I had no ideas regarding Ukraine. The numbers of satisfied clients made me listen attentively.
I want to ask the one thing, what exactly should I be afraid of if Ukraine becomes my choice?

Tratatoni Gell

Post by Tratatoni Gell » Sat May 12, 2018 8:00 am

Is that news? You even can’t imagine how many people I met who had success in Ukraine. And they remained satisfied. I have no time for such an activity but I assume somebody has to establish a community especially for reproductive experience, where we’ll be sharing people’s stories. It could be the place for those who have found their happiness in Ukraine. It will be good.
This destination develops all the time inviting new and new couples.

Bilife000

Post by Bilife000 » Sat May 12, 2018 8:02 am

Once again! Thank you, dear! We really even can’t afford the American variant, as well as we don’t intend to fly across the Atlantic.
You were perhaps the tenth who mentioned Ukraine. I even felt interest to find out more about its culture not only about the clinics.
Had you your own treatment in Ukraine. Probably you just were aware of legal surrogacy there? If you don’t want we’ll stop asking.

sadrickson

Post by sadrickson » Sat May 12, 2018 8:09 am

What do I know about my journey? Actually everything! I was astonished but not deadly shocked. And I remember all details which associated to my journey.
What could I suggest? It’s up to you, Hun! Pick up the phone and call them. Or type letter to them in which you describe your personal case and wait for response.
You can do everything, but it’s just important to do something in real. Good luck!
You can do so or continue discussing. I don’t understand people who wait someone’s step forward. This is your life.
If you trust Ukraine you’re free to call them. Go ahead. Don’t miss the time.
In any event it doesn’t bother us to talk. I can say I’d choose the US. Next time I’ll say the US if too expensive.
I like that freedom. It gives us something more than just choice. Remember that.

Tratatoni Gell

Post by Tratatoni Gell » Sat May 12, 2018 8:14 am

It sounds calming. We prefer dealing with professionals too. We want to be safe.
Perhaps that is a difference between us you’re a brave heart and I’m like suspicious mouse. I’m scared of everything. It was always as long I remember.
You are right I don’t want to take a risk in such situations. But don’t doubt we are ready. And hope God will bless us because of our readiness.
Very good! I’d be in the seventh heaven watching how my baby grew. As I said progress of medicine had saved my life. It’s a small thing left to do. I’ll of course call the clinic.
He was the proof of my ability to fill somebody with my love.
Now I know that such a step can make us even happier.
So what can I conclude? We are about to start! Just give me a clue one more time. Where is the best place to have a surrogacy journey on your opinion? (Within Europe, I mean)