Surrogacy

gardnerthelardner

Surrogacy

Post by gardnerthelardner » Tue May 05, 2020 3:47 pm

Hello everybody, can somebody share their experience with surrogacy? Me and my husband decided to use a surrogate
mother to carry our baby, but I don't know how it works in the UK. Just looking for some information :?:

superwoman

Re: Surrogacy

Post by superwoman » Tue May 05, 2020 3:48 pm

Hey gardnerthelardner, Go through the link surrogacyuk.co.uk to get the more information about surrogacy.

gardnerthelardner

Post by gardnerthelardner » Tue May 05, 2020 3:52 pm

superwoman wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 3:48 pm
Hey gardnerthelardner, Go through the link surrogacyuk.co.uk to get the more information about surrogacy.
Hi, I will look it up, thanks for the info.

Romedigo

Post by Romedigo » Tue May 05, 2020 3:54 pm

My friend has been a SM for two of her gay friends. It went well. The baby was born healthy. I visited them, the hospital was good, every staff member treated them with such sensitivity and understanding of the situation. I definitely recommend looking on surrogacy UK website.

gardnerthelardner

Post by gardnerthelardner » Tue May 05, 2020 3:59 pm

Romedigo wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 3:54 pm
My friend has been a SM for two of her gay friends. It went well. The baby was born healthy. I visited them, the hospital was good, every staff member treated them with such sensitivity and understanding of the situation. I definitely recommend looking on surrogacy UK website.
Thank you, I will!

KarloMarkso

Post by KarloMarkso » Tue May 05, 2020 4:01 pm

Thanks for the post. Receiving complete information is really important. I don't know much about the surrogacy process in the Uk, but you can find some useful information at the nearest conference in London. This is a good opportunity to get to know more about surrogacy. You should try different options before making a decision. I wish you good luck ;)

Romedigo

Post by Romedigo » Tue May 05, 2020 4:05 pm

I also consider surrogacy. Me and my hubby are in the process of active searching for the clinic here to have such a program. Of course, we want to find something at an appropriate price… I understand that such a procedure as surrogacy can’t be cheap at all. It’s a serious medical program and that makes sense that it can cost much. Anyway, the prices differ from country to country and in different clinics. So, we have been looking for the center which will offer us a good price and good service and fine medical program. We've been looking
for options in countries such as Georgia, Russia, Greece and Ukraine. Time will show what the result we will have.
And if someone has already gone for surrogacy abroad please write about it. It will be extremely useful for all of us. Maybe you know something that is not written on the sites of the clinics and the internet in general.
Wish you all a good luck in your surrogacy journeys and I’m looking forward to your replies and new information!

seanrobinson60

Post by seanrobinson60 » Tue May 05, 2020 4:11 pm

I want to note some legal aspects of the surrogacy process! I am talking about a contract for example.
It must be signed between clinic, IP, and surrogate mother. All the details must be mentioned in such a contract. This paper can be a kind of guarantee in any situation. Anyway, you know,
everything can happen and no one knows for sure what the future will be like. Thus, the contract is the first thing you must pay attention to. We must be careful in the surrogacy questions as there are swindlers in this sphere.

UsefulMuffin

Post by UsefulMuffin » Tue May 05, 2020 4:13 pm

Hello, As i was diagnosed by MRKH,so the surrogacy is the only way to have my genetic baby. We also consulted with the Ukrainian clinic Adonis. The doctors are really very professional and even the costs are less than in the UK.