Guidance

Lorraine

Re: Guidance

Post by Lorraine » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:20 am

You are right. I totally agree with you. Surrogates need space. We should understand this about them. We should respect them and take care of them also. They are doing a great deed for us. Take care.

Jake

Post by Jake » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:57 am

Hey Reese. How are you dear? I hope you are good. You are right dear in saying this. We should consider them human too, they deserve love and care. They are already taking a big risk for us, carrying a life for us. They should be treated with patience. They deserve everything in this world we can and can not provide. We should understand this and pray for them

Drake

Post by Drake » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:29 pm

Hi Reesa dear. How are you? I hope you are healthy and fine. They should be given space, they don’t do it intentionally. It is not easy to carry a life. That too of someone else's. They have taken responsibility, a very big one. They should be trusted with it. Otherwise problems will keep on arising. We need to be patient.

Blake

Post by Blake » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:34 pm

Hi Reesa sweetheart. How are you doing? I hope you are doing great. It happens that they don’t cooperate. This is not the first time I have heard about it. My friend had faced the same thing. My sister told me the same thing. It just makes me sad. People should understand and help each other.

flake

Post by flake » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:39 pm

Hello Reesa. How are you doing? I hope you are fine. I think this issue can only be resolved through talking. Independent actions must not be taken. Agency or legal documents should be included. Only this can avoid problems like this. Good luck dear for everything.

Etta

Post by Etta » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:49 am

Hello! I hope you are well. Thank you for discussing this topic. Yes, you are right. I completely agree with you. We should respect them. They are doing this noble act for others. We should appreciate them. They are not our servant. We should give them proper space. I hope people will un understand this. Take care.

Lucia

Post by Lucia » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:54 am

Hi Resee. I hear that too. People make too many visits. I think they need their space. Your concern is relevant. However too much concern is irritating too. People should realize.

Irene

Post by Irene » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:41 pm

Hey there Reese. This is a great thing you said. Every human needs some space. No one can show a good attitude all the time. Specially pregnant woman. They go through hormonal imbalance. This results in mood swings. They can become a bit harsh. It's not them. Just the hormones make them do this. Don't be so judgmental.

Kesia Oneil

Post by Kesia Oneil » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:39 pm

Hi Reese. How are you? I totally love your post. It is so nice to see you here. Thank you for sharing this post with us. Surrogates have an extra heart. They are the ones who are sent directly from heaven and above. Take care. Keep smiling.

Kesia Oneil

Post by Kesia Oneil » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:42 pm

Hi Reese. How are you? I totally love your post. It is so nice to see you here. Thank you for sharing this post with us. Surrogates have an extra heart. They are the ones who are sent directly from heaven and above. Take care. Keep smiling.