Catholics and Surrogacy

Susane

Re: Catholics and Surrogacy

Post by Susane » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:00 pm

Hello dear.How are you doing? India is good for surrogacy and treatment is not expensive.Don't worry and have faith.This is a good decision. I will remember you in my prayers. Take care

Ailsa

Post by Ailsa » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:58 am

Hello. It is sad to hear that the country you live in has prejudice toward achieving a complete family. However, do not worry too much about this and look at the amount of financial support you have to make a decision between surrogacy in a foreign country and adoption. Thanks for sharing this topic. Take Care. God Bless you. All the best.

Morgandy Kingsbury

Post by Morgandy Kingsbury » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:04 am

Hi dear. How are you ? I am sad that surrogacy is not allowed in your country. Don't lose heart go for adoption. Adoption is a good option. Don't worry about anything . Every thing will be alright soon. I pray for you. May god fulfill your all wishes . Take care and good bye.

Jemaima

Post by Jemaima » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:56 pm

Hey dear. Hope you are great. What is up? It is feasible to go to foreign countries for surrogacy. Please decide in that you want to head for surrogacy. Cope with your self. Have a superb existence.Secondly, if you do not have sufficient cash then adoption is a great option too. May additionally you get a toddler fast. Take care.

Abigale Ada

Post by Abigale Ada » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:28 am

Hi dear. Hope you are doing well. I am really sorry for you that you have suffered a lot. I sincerely suggest you pay a visit to the best endocrinologist. If it wouldn't work then go for other options. Surrogacy is the expensive one yet a reliable one. You can go for this. My best wishes are with you. God bless you always.

Lucia

Post by Lucia » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:29 am

Hi dear. Sorry to hear about your struggle. I hope with time things get better. Surrogacy is definitely possible in a foreign country. There are cheaper options too. You can try Asian countries in this instance. I hope things workout for you.

Sylvie

Post by Sylvie » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:06 pm

Hello! How are you doing? I hope well. I am sorry for your struggle. Forget about what people have to say. Do what you want to. Don't let anything stop you. Take care!

Clare Tollison

Post by Clare Tollison » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:13 pm

Hey Reham Love. How are you? Is everything amazing at your end? I feel so sorry for you. I know what you are going through. I had face infertility too. I used to feel useless. I love surrogacy. That is the only method by which I am a happy mother today. I can't thank God enough. May God bless you too.

Willow

Post by Willow » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:50 am

Hi Rehem. Surrogacy procedure is an expensive one. If one can afford then they can think about it. Otherwise, you can choose adoption. It is a kind act too. My cousin just signed legal papers regarding adoption. Take care. Good day!

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:26 pm

Hi. How are you? I am so sorry for you. You are struggling. Some religions don't permit surrogacy. What about adoption? Have you think of that? India and Ukraine has some good clinics regarding surrogacy. Have you searched them?