Differences and difficulties of a natural pregnancy and a surrogacy (indie or with an agency)

Ailsa

Re: Differences and difficulties of a natural pregnancy and a surrogacy (indie or with an agency)

Post by Ailsa » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:50 am

Hello there. How are you doing? I hope you are having a great day. These points are so accurate. Natural saves one from the hassle. Also, they are cheaper. No mental and physical exhaustion. Lesser heartbreaks. Thanks for sharing. Take Care. God Bless you.

Sylvie

Re: Differences and difficulties of a natural pregnancy and a surrogacy (indie or with an agency)

Post by Sylvie » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:32 pm

Hello! How are you doing? I hope well. There are so many differences. The natural pregnancy and surrogacy are two different things. They are two different experience. Have a good day. Stay happy and blessed.

Willow

Post by Willow » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:35 am

Hey! How are you? I feel sorry for your situation. I hope surrogacy helps you. I don't think that will be the case jess. You just need to be a little understanding. The child will be biologically yours.

Aylen

Post by Aylen » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:02 am

Hello there. I hope you are doing great. Welcome to this forum. I am so sorry to hear about your infertility. It’s good you do have a child. I don’t know about this a lot. But i think you must take less stress and have hope. As far I know surrogacy is good option.

Maye Saan

Post by Maye Saan » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:55 pm

Hello? How are you? I can understand your feelings. But have to be positive and brace. It's a very safe and successful option. when you decide this naturally your feelings and emotions change. Be calm. Good luck.

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:31 pm

Hi Jess. I hope youre well. Well I dont know much about indie or with agency surrogacy. There are many women who dont like being pregnant. But they love babies. So i dont think there's anything wrong in feeling that way. Also we connect with people who arent inside us once we get to know them. And spend time with them. Youll love your kid like this too. Dont worry

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:02 pm

Hi. How are you? You are overthinking so much. if a child is not growing inside you, it doesn't mean you will have no connection with him. Surrogacy is a good option. Ukraine has good clinics. it also offers good price. go for it. all the best. lots of love.

Valery Curb

Post by Valery Curb » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:01 pm

Hello Jess! How are you? Hope you are well. I read your story. I am sorry to know you have such a situation. I hated my pregnancy too. Had a lot of problems with health - toxicosis, headaches, couldn't eat what I wanted. But now I love my beautiful son desperately as well as you do! I am sure you will definitely have that connection with your second child despite the fact the baby is going to be carried in an unregular way. I mean surrogacy is a good option for you. You are just overthinking. Anyways, the child will be biologically yours. You just need to understand that. Just think positively. Hope you will make the right choice. Take care!

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:15 pm

Hello there dear .Surrogacy is a very common method for infertility these days.Many of the couples are going for it.In this method, you simply have your baby in someones else's frame.In the end, the infant would be yours.In natural being pregnant you will have the child in your own womb.God bless you, dear.

Holly

Post by Holly » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:01 pm

Natural pregnancy is not easy. You go through a lot of changes. Your body comes under a lot of pressure. You are carrying a life inside of you. It can be troublesome. For woman having blood pressure, it is better to avoid natural pregnancy. You need to focus on your own life as well.