A surrogate needed.

rosetta

A surrogate needed.

Post by rosetta » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:05 pm

Hello friends! My friend had finally decided to go for surrogacy. She is a little bit nervous. This is her last hope. She is facing difficulty in finding a surrogate. Can anyone help her? She needs your help! Wish her luck!

Jenny

Re: A surrogate needed.

Post by Jenny » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:41 pm

Well, it's good. She chose the right option. Why so nervous? There's no need to be. She must find a surrogate soon. I'll let you know if I find any. Till then, take care of her!

Carla

Post by Carla » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:56 am

Hello. This is good. I can understand her feelings. She should find a young surrogate. I hope she'll find a surrogate soon. Wishing her all the best! Take care of her!

Brittany K.

Post by Brittany K. » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:19 pm

hi dear.Tell your friend there is no need to be upset.She chooses very good option.She will get a surrogate soon.All will be according to her plans.Take care of your friend.she needs your care.

Katherine

Post by Katherine » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:36 am

Its a good decision by her. You should make her and boost her confidence. She will find a Surrogate soon. Best of luck and be confident . you should not lose your hope and keep trying.

Laura

Post by Laura » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:14 pm

Hi Rosetta, I hope that you are doing good. It's great to know that you are trying to help your friend. I am sure you will boost her up. Tell her not to worry. Things will surely get settled soon. I wish that she finds a good surrogate mother who agrees to give birth to her child. I wish her best of luck. Regards to you and your friend. Take care, Rosetta!

Marry

Post by Marry » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:24 pm

Hello. How's your friend now? Did she find a surrogate yet? I hope so. Well, if not, then she should choose a young surrogate. That surrogate should at least have two kids. I am sure you'll support her. Take care of her!

Alicia Haydon

Post by Alicia Haydon » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:05 pm

Hi, Rosetta. How are you? How is your friend holding up? She has taken a good decision. Just stick by her. Tell her not to worry. She will soon find a good surrogate. Hoping she has found one by now. Take care of your friend. God bless.

Lena

Post by Lena » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:09 am

Hello dear. Please don’t be nervous. Surrogate is a very good option. And hopefully, she won’t be disappointed this time. I pray that she gets a surrogate soon. And that surrogate will be so lucky for your friend. Wishing you and your friend best of luck! Take care.

Mrs Pryor

Post by Mrs Pryor » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:49 pm

I can understand your problem. Don't get confused. Pray to Allah for this.Try to eat good and healthy food for good health.Don't take tension. You will get surrogate soon.All will be well my friend.Wish you best of luck.