In need of advice

pabletta

In need of advice

Post by pabletta » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:32 pm

Hello everybdoy! A brand new user here. I am sorry to bother you all with this spot. I think I just needed someone to tlak. especially someone that understand. I thought to myself for a while... Then it hit me like a bullet. This would be the best place to do just that. People here are dealing with a lot of issues. That is really sad on it's own, but I just needed advice. So let me cut to the chase.

I have been diagnosed with endo! I am really shocked but it seems that there is no chance for me to get pregnant. Our MD told us that we have slim chances with IVF too... So I wanted to ask you all. Would surrogacy be okay? Is it safe, and such things? Thank you all for your time.

spyder02

Re: In need of advice

Post by spyder02 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:43 pm

Hello there dear friend. How are you doing today? I hope that this finds yuo at best shape. I am really sorry to hear about your diagnosis. This however is not the end dear. Things will get better soon enough. You just have to keep on fighting like never before. Although it seems really hard right now... As I said things will get better. Surrogacy is fine dear. I don't think that there is something that you need to be worried about. It is a simple procdure... Well not that simple but you get mypoint. Just don't make it with a single person. Like there are people who provide this like that. You find these so called surrogate mothers all over UK. I would highly reccomend you find a prestigous clinc. One that won't fuck you over... Wish you luck!

pabletta

Post by pabletta » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:46 pm

Well, hi to you too friend. I am doing fine thanks for asking. I also wish the same upon you! I know that it will be hard. That thing is the clearest by far! Also I am willing to fight. Thanks for encouraging me for that. I sincerely appreciate it. Thank you for your advice too dear. I was really looking for something like this. I just didn't expect that it will come this soon. It is really amazing to know that there are people like you out there! Just one more thing bothers me. Why are you saying that? The whole single surrogate mothers thingy... I am sorry that I am asking this but are you speaking based on experience? I jsut don't get the point. Thank you very much for the reply! God bless you.

spyder02

Post by spyder02 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:58 pm

I am glad that I could help... Simply put clinics are safer! Basically that's all there is to it. For example only yesterday I was watching this documentary about a couple who started surrogacy with a women... She promised that she will give them the children and what not. At the end she ended up taking the child and leaving. That can devastate you. Somehow that will feel worse than a miscarriage. It is scary only to think about it. Your child comes to life but you don't get to hold and hug them. This should be avoided at all cost! A clinic will make sure that this doesn't happen. A prestigious one that is... Probably not any clinic can do that. You are welcomed dear. God bless you too! Have fun!

pabletta

Post by pabletta » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:32 pm

Ohh, I get it now. However wouldn't a agreement prevent that. Like a lawful one. Where you have to sign and stuff like that. I can see how devastating that can be. Thank you again for trying to prevent me from that. It would be really sad if that happened. Kind of like having something that you can never use! A billion times worse though. I can't imagine what would I do in such position. Now that you mentioned it... I have seen a documentary like that too! It was a while ago and I don't rememebr it that vividly. I remember feeling super bad for the womens who wanted to be parents! Thank you again dear. You have fun too.

pollutionisbad

Post by pollutionisbad » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:48 pm

Howdy dear. How are thing going for you? It saddens me to know that you have to fight against endo from now on. I hope that you do realize that there is hope for you! I am sure that you will make it dear. Just fight as hard as you can. Life likes to taunt us from time to time. Just like a game I guess… If there is a pro to this it is Probably the fact that if things went always our way life would be dangerously boring. I am sorry that I cannot offer you any solid advice. All I can do is try ot cheer you up. I think that that’s the most important things… At the very least from time to time! Keep your chin up and hopefully things will be just fine. Wish you all the best in the world. God bless you and welcome to our little humble community.

Hilary Jones

Post by Hilary Jones » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:19 pm

Hello, dear. Thank you for sharing your story here. Infertility is a huge problem nowadays.
A lot of women don't know how to deal with this disease. There's a lot of info on the web. But infertile couples need more support than we can imagine. I really hope that your husband is supporting you at the moment. Together you will fight infertility faster. Answering your question, surrogacy is a good option for you. It is pretty safe nowadays. A lot of reproduction centers offer this service legally. I recommend you to go to Europe. Prices there are more affordable. And the quality of service is pretty high.
A lot of women go through several IVF attempts unsuccessfully. And after that they enter the surrogacy program. If your doctor said that your chances to get pregnant are very low, don't waste your time. I recommend you to start the surrogacy right away. The baby born will be genetically related to your husband and you. Just don't forget to sign an agreement. It will protect you and your future baby. You should do it in the beginning of the program. You will need the help of the lawyer.
The whole process takes 10-12 months. The waiting time depends on your package. Also, there's a chance that the surrogate doesn't get pregnant from the first attempt. To prevent it I recommend you to choose the VIP package. As usual it includes a multiple quantity of embryo transfer tries.
Whatever you choose I'm sure you will be fine. Just let us know how are you doing. Good luck.

Shane P.

Post by Shane P. » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:16 am

This is very sad that you are suffering from endo. But dear always take second opinion. Because usually some doctors cannot diagnose the issue very well. So do consult another doctor. Also take second opinion in IVF procedure ,then obviously you have surrogacy option. Donot be disheartened .stay positive for your journey.

prero_na18

Post by prero_na18 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:46 am

Hello, welcome to the forum. I am very sorry to hear your news. But don't be disheartened. I understand that you won't be able to go for IVF but yes surrogacy is a good option for you, rather a very good option for you. It is the safest and highly effective. Don't lose faith and give up hope, do try for surrogacy and surely you will get your desired results. Be positive and patient. After all the hardships you will overcome you will get your happy ending. Take care and hope for the best.

rosetta

Post by rosetta » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:28 am

Yes, surrogacy is okay. Surrogacy isn't harmful at all. It does not cause any harm. Don't worry honey. We all are with you. Just make sure if it's allowed in your country or not. By the way, welcome here. I am also new here. I hope we become good friends.