Need suggestion..

Marcia88

Need suggestion..

Post by Marcia88 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:59 pm

Hi everyone! How are you'll doing? Well, I just joined this forum on a suggestion of a friend of mine. Well, I'm Marcia and I currently live in the France for nearly 10 years due to my DH's work. I'm actually from the UK. Well, I just joined this forum to get some knowledge about surrogacy abroad. So, can anyone suggest suitable place with reasonable prices for surrogacy? I'll really appreciate your all suggestions.

ClaudiaBanks

Re: Need suggestion..

Post by ClaudiaBanks » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:04 pm

Hi Marcia. Well, I'm fine. I like your name as well. It's pretty unique. Anyway, you're welcome to the forum. I also joined it a week ago. I've read many informative posts here. Well, I just read your concern. I think I can help you a bit. Well, France is a nice place. Why don't you have it there? I mean you can surrogacy there; they have all the technological aspects of a developed country.

Marcia88

Post by Marcia88 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:08 pm

Oh Hi, Claudia. It's really nice to meet you. I'm glad to know that you're fine. Thanks yeah. It's a unique name, your name is also nice. Yeah, I've already read many. I know France is a nice place, but we really don't have nice commercial surrogacy here. It's prohibited by the law. That's why I'm trying to have it somewhere out of the country.

ClaudiaBanks

Post by ClaudiaBanks » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:12 pm

Me too and yeah, thanks for the compliment. Oh really? I didn't know that. Well, I searched Google and it said yeah France has banned the process. Well, I don't understand why so developed countries don't have surrogacy legal. Anyway, then you're right. You've to go somewhere abroad. Well, I myself an infertile person. I'm planning to have an IVF abroad. So, what's your story? I mean what made you decide to have surrogacy? I hope you won't mind telling your story.

Marcia88

Post by Marcia88 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:15 pm

Yeah! you can see that on google. I even planned Germany; it's near France. But, it also has same laws. Anyway! yeah. it is like that many countries here in Europe don't have flexible laws for surrogacy. Oh, okay. I hope it goes well for you. IVF is really a tough process. Can you tell me more about it? If its okay with you? Have you done it before? yeah. I don't actually I had cancer in my ovaries and they were removed back then. I'm not able to conceive it.

ClaudiaBanks

Post by ClaudiaBanks » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:19 pm

Oh okay. I understand it now. Why don't you have it in the UK? As you mentioned it's your hometown. Well, yeah that's the issue. Thanks a lot for your support! Yeah I know it is...No, I am going first time next year. I've not had it before. Actually, I had a uterus implantation and now, I'm planning to have it next year. I don't know much about it as well. It's the first time for me. Oh dear, you're such a fighter! You're really lucky to have it gone. I wish you best of luck with it.

Marcia88

Post by Marcia88 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:31 pm

Hmm. anyway! Well, UK isn't comfortable for me due to some personal issues. I hope you understand. Oh Dear! You're yourself much strong lady. It's not easy to have a uterus implanted. You're more of a fighter than me. I really wish you best of luck with it. Bless you dear. Jbtw where are you from? where are you having this IVF? Thanks again!

ClaudiaBanks

Post by ClaudiaBanks » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:38 pm

Oh okay. I get it. It's totally right, people have personal reasons. I do understand! Aww, that's so sweet of you. Thanks a lot for your wishes! Well, I'm from the USA. Well, I have not decided I'm thinking India or Ukraine. Because we can't have it here in the USA.

Marcia88

Post by Marcia88 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:42 pm

I'm glad you understood. Oh great. The USA is such a nice place. Oh, Ukraine? India? I mean Is it legally safe in Ukraine? India! Are you sure? I've heard of India. But, I think it's not comfortable there. Why not in the USA? I mean it's legal there.

ClaudiaBanks

Post by ClaudiaBanks » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:45 pm

Yeah! But, we can't afford here in the USA. Healthcare is really way too costly here. Yeah! Ukraine has most comfortable and flexible laws in Europe. You should really hit the internet for it. You'll know that!