Am I too annoying?

Katelyn

Re: Am I too annoying?

Post by Katelyn » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:00 am

Hi there Lily,how are you? I can totally understand your situation dear. I won't blame you, but I think you should give her space. Don't force things on her. This will ruin things. She might get frustrated and change her mind. So just relax and be patient. Shop for your baby. Get busy.

Albeana Chris

Post by Albeana Chris » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:47 pm

Hello. How are you? I hope this finds you in good. No dear dont think like this. This forum is really amazing. Hope all goes well. Take care. Bless you. Have an amazing day dear.

Zeke Nora

Post by Zeke Nora » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:53 pm

Hey! buddy, how are you? hope you will be alright. I am very sorry for you. Don't take the stress. Give her some time and space. your concern is right. she is in mood swings. Take care of her. Don't irritate her. All will be good soon. Hope for the best. Take care God bless you.

Ailsa

Post by Ailsa » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:00 pm

Hello Lily. I think you both need some space. Visit her after some breaks. Talk to her about your concerns. See how she reacts. It's easier to judge than to understand. I think she's having a hard time. It could also be the hormones you know. Give it some time. It will get better. Take Care. God Bless you. All the best.

Lucia

Post by Lucia » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:16 am

Hi lily. It doesn't seem like you are. You are only trying to help. It seems the surrogate mother is a little annoying. I will suggest give her some space. You don't want anything to go wrong with your baby. If she doesn't like it, cut down your visits then.

Shelby

Post by Shelby » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:02 pm

You are obsessing over this. I know you fear for the safety of your baby. However the woman is responsible enough. This is her job. She will do it properly. Some surrogates want their space. They don't want to change their lifestyle. Don't force her.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:27 am

Hi. How are you? I understand your concern. You should remember surrogates are humans. They can get irriated. Try to keep her happy. It can affect the child. Give her some space. Dont burden her.

Sylvie

Post by Sylvie » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:55 am

Hey! How are you doing today? I hope that you're doing good. I'll give you my honest opinion here. I guess you are being clingy and annoying type. I don't blame you either. It is your baby ofcourse. You need to understand that the surrogate is a human. Obviously you wouldn't want anybody around you 24/7, now would you?

Diane Castle

Post by Diane Castle » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:13 pm

Hey. How are you doing? I can understand the worry that you are going through. It's natural that you feel concerned. But you must not impose yourself this much on her. She needs her space as well. She must get uncomfortable. Take care.

Clare Tollison

Post by Clare Tollison » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:40 pm

Lily my Love. How are you? I hope you are fine. Honey, You need to relax. I know you are very much worried and concerned about your surrogate. She also deserves personal space. She is carrying your baby. Maybe this is a phase on her. May God bless us all. Have a nice day. Take care.