Will IVF change my life?

Amelia Parker

Re: Will IVF change my life?

Post by Amelia Parker » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:18 pm

Hey there honey. Good evening to you. Yes, yes definitely it will change. . Don't worry dear. Everything will be fine. You have to be strong. I am glad that you took a very good decision. IVF is a very good procedure.You should go for it.Don't stress over it. God bless you.

tara

Post by tara » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:20 am

I think you are rushing to conclusions. Just be strong. You have to stay positive . I wish that IVF shows you the true happiness. It's not to take stress now. Please just relax and follow the protocol. This will be better.

MrsWhite

Post by MrsWhite » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:35 pm

Hey, Jessica. It's good how optimistic you are about the IVF procedure. I hope you succeed and give birth to a beautiful and healthy baby. I have heard about many failed attempts. I have also heard about a boatload of successful attempts with IVF. I don't see why you should not try. Just be as optimistic as you are and go for it. It might work well for you. Have a good day.

Etta

Post by Etta » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:48 am

Hello! I hope you are doing great. You should not be worried. You should have a positive attitude. You should stay calm and relax. Don't be so nervous. IVF will definitely help you. You will hopefully get a child soon. All the best. Take care.