A useful addition

lana

A useful addition

Post by lana » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Girls! Vitamins are good, it's wonderful! Of course, they should be taken ... but!
Before taking this or that medicine (and vitamins - too, if it's not apples), you need to ask the doctor about it! We all have different organisms, and what is good for one girl - for another does not fit. Some of the girls have low hemoglobin, and one of the girls has a high hemoglobin! Someone's blood circulation is bad, and someone has a norm! And if you start taking vitamins, having read on the forum, something not appointed, then you can do yourself harm! For example: in some vitamin complex contains iron, and if you have a normal iron content in the body, then by starting to drink this complex you will get a banal "overdose" and allergies! Also, we do not always know what allergic reactions we can have for some vitamins, if previously there were no laboratory tests showing the "problems" of the body! Also, you may have a problem with the combination of drugs in the protocol and some other components (such cases were!).
Also, there were cases when patients read other people's appointments on the forum, and on their own initiative took blood-thinning medications that others were prescribed to improve haemostasis. At best, then there is a risk of getting bruises all over the body, and in the worst case, bleeding.

I want to say that any good doctor himself will appoint the patient what is needed by her! Therefore, I hope that this information will help you avoid mistakes. Not always vitamins have a positive effect. Because all medications need to be taken only after consulting a doctor. I do not like it when girls on the forums are combining all the medicines they take. This is wrong, because other girls can start their thoughtless application. I wish you to be smart.

jabill

Re: A useful addition

Post by jabill » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:01 am

Hello Lana, your post is very beneficial for young mommies. Your effort needs much appreciation. I know girls specially in teens takes vitamins even medicines without consulting anyone.

Katie1777

Post by Katie1777 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:45 am

Hi, Lana! How are you doing? I hope you are doing great! I have just spent 5 minutes reading your post. I have to say 5 minutes spent reading was so worth it. I am grateful to you for sharing this with us. I have always been into vitamins and supplements since I was a kid. I know so many girls who take vitamins and supplements thinking it can be useful. I am so glad you have shed light on this issue for all of us. :)

spyder02

Post by spyder02 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:47 pm

Hello to you dear. How are you doing today? I hope everything is fine at your end. Your post is amazing for two reasons. First and foremost it is informative, I love such posts. Secondly the way you speak sounds like you are a great person! Some people can do that and I am amazed always how with just written words one can sound super humble and good! Now the whole thing with vitamins and medicine in general is interesting. The best way to take everything you need remains through healthy food. So far nothing has beaten it. So it would be for one's own benefit to take the neccessary vitamins that way. The prescribed vitamins although a wonder of medicine have some serious side effects. Many multivitamin products also contain minerals such as calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, and zinc. If somebody overdosed on such minerals they can go as far to fuck up your heart. Stay healthy my ladies!!

kmora

Post by kmora » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:31 am

Dear I totally agree with you, vitamins and minerals are good but they should be taken depending on the needs of each body. As you said, everyone has a different body and a different organism with different needs that will be satisfied with different type of things, which means that, what is good to me maybe is not good for you because maybe I need more iron but then you don't and maybe someone needs folic acid to achieve their complete nutritional state and then someone who had been threaded for cancer can have folic acid, it really depends on ourselves and our bodies situations. Vitamins can also be toxic, they do produce some illness if they are taken too much or if they are taken in a bad way, an example could be too much vitamin C or zinc that could cause nausea, diarrhea, and stomach cramps, or too much selenium that could lead to hair loss, gastrointestinal upset, fatigue, and mild nerve damage. So we need to be careful with them.

lulia

Post by lulia » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:59 pm

Hey Lana. I appreciate you for writing such a helpful post. Your provided post is beneficial for many women. At least, they'll be safe from bid issues. I salute you for your efforts darling. Obviously, we should take doctor's advice first. We can't just make our own opinions.

rosetta

Post by rosetta » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:26 am

Hey honey. How are you? I hope fine. Thanks for sharing such an important topic. You are right. All vitamins are not beneficial. An extra intake of nutrients can be dangerous. I hope everyone is aware of all this.

Jenny

Post by Jenny » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:52 pm

Wow! This is a very useful thread. You've increased our knowledge. Thanks for that honey. It's very sweet of you. By the way, what about you? Hope you're enjoying your life. Take care!

Ms Trina Segovia

Post by Ms Trina Segovia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:18 pm

I want to say that any good doctor himself will appoint the patient what is needed by her! Therefore, I hope that this information will help you avoid mistakes. Not always vitamins have a positive effect. Because all medications need to be taken only after consulting a doctor. I do not like it when girls on the forums are combining all the medicines they take. This is wrong, because other girls can start their thoughtless application. I wish you to be smart.

Ms Solita Sierra

Post by Ms Solita Sierra » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:09 am

Hello Lana, your post is very beneficial for young mommies. Your effort needs much appreciation. I know girls specially in teens takes vitamins even medicines without consulting anyone.