Why is life so unpredictable

Carol Jenkins

Re: Why is life so unpredictable

Post by Carol Jenkins » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:43 pm

Hi there. You have asked the million dollar question. Nobody has answered this question as yet. Life remains unpredictable. I am so sorry for your friend's loss. Did they do an autopsy on the baby's body? To find the answer? It would certainly help her take proper precautions. Please pay her our regards.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:17 pm

Hi. How are you? I am so sorry for her. It is so tough. Life is really unpredictable. She must be so happy. Who knew this would happened? What about that little baby? You should spend time with him. Make him feel loved. You need to be strong for him.

Jemaima

Post by Jemaima » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:34 pm

Hi there to you!I hope you are good hon!Oh my , my heart just sank after reading this .I am really sorry for everything that happened.She must be shattered .The life is unpredictable. You can't even predict about tomorrow. Its God will, who bless anyone. First new was happiest but second wasn't. That's so shocking to me. I have no words for that. Please stay with her and distract her from this. Tell her everything will be fine.

Sylvie

Post by Sylvie » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:07 pm

Hi! How are you? I hope that you are doing great. Life is truly unpredictable. You have to be strong. I know it must be hard for you as well. Think positive. Have a great day. Stay happy and blessed.

Shenera Colin

Post by Shenera Colin » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:10 pm

Hey there love. How are you? Hope things are good. I know life has its ups and downs. Just dont lose hope. Have faith love. All will go well. Take care. Bless you love.

Abigale Ada

Post by Abigale Ada » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:10 am

Ohhh so sad dear. It is such a terrible news. Yes, indeed life is so unpredicted. You must take care of yourself and your loved ones. May your friend's soul rest in piece. Take good care of her kid especially. Good day.

Labrenna

Post by Labrenna » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:40 pm

Hey, there honey. How are you? My so sorry for what happened. This is really sad. You should visit her more often. You can also suggest her to go for adoption. Good luck. Take Care.

Ellen

Post by Ellen » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:51 pm

Life is so strange. The events happening in our lives are most unpredictable and we do not know what is going to happen the next moment. Everything is hidden from us. You must take care of yourself and your loved ones. May your friend's soul rest in piece. Take good care of her kid especially. Good day.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:18 pm

He there honey. Good to have you here. Hope you are doing good. I feel really sad to hear this story. She must have been in pain. .You need to be patient. Please take care of her baby. I totally agree with you .Give love to the baby .Take a lot good care of yourself and the baby. God bless you.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:24 pm

Hello to you dear.I hope you are doing good . I feel really sad to hear this story. She must have been in pain. .You need to be patient. Please take care of her baby. I totally agree with you .Give love to the baby .Take a lot good care of yourself and the baby. God bless you.