Worried about my IVF

Sylvie

Re: Worried about my IVF

Post by Sylvie » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:06 pm

Hey! How are you doing today? I hope that you're doing good. Don't worry, dear. It will only make things harder for you. Instead, focus on being positive. Don't began to assume things. I wish you luck!

Shenera Colin

Post by Shenera Colin » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:10 pm

Hey there. Hope all is fine. I know life can be tough at times. Just dont stress out. Have the peace at mind. All will go well dear. Take care. Lots of love to you.

Labrenna

Post by Labrenna » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:19 pm

Hey. Hope you are nice. I am so sorry to hear your story. Don't worry and be hopeful. Everything will be fine soon. I suggest you relax and take care of your health. IVF is a lengthy procedure. Just believe in God. Take care. Stay Blessed.

Gennie

Post by Gennie » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:08 pm

You have some common symptoms of pregnancy. I am sure everything is good. Get a full check-up. That way your doubts will be cleared. Try to cheer up. This baby is a blessing. Take good care of it.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:02 pm

Hello dear, How are you?I hope you are doing well.I know you are worried. I am so sorry to hear your story. Don't worry and be hopeful . Everything will be fine soon. I suggest you to relax and take care of your health. IVF is a lengthy procedure. I just advise you that you should eat vegetables only. Don't eat fast food. I wish you best of luck. My prayers are with you.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:26 pm

Hi darling. Hope you are well. I am so sorry to hear your story. Don't worry and be hopeful . Everything will be fine soon. I suggest you to relax and take care of your health. IVF is a lengthy procedure. Just believe in God. I wish you best of luck. Take care and bless you.

friendly_mum1

Post by friendly_mum1 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:14 pm

Hey, how are you? I hope you are doing well. For starters, I am so so happy for you! Congratulations on your pregnancy! It must be especially sweet for you! About your cramps, please contact a good doctor who'll be able to suggest to you exactly what is necessary according to your needs. Please do not stress yourself. Everything will work out perfectly. Have faith. I have you in my prayers.

tara

Post by tara » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:11 am

Dear you just not need to worry. It will be all find. Stressing out will be harmful for your health. Just stay positive. I think in beginning of pregnancy it's normal. Cramping and pain. Take good rest. Also have lot of fluids.

MrsWhite

Post by MrsWhite » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:46 pm

Woah! 5 years must have been very hard on you. Congratulations though! You are finally going to be a mommy! All this you feel are just a few drawbacks of being pregnant. You will feel a lot more in the coming months. There is always so much to experience in the 9 months of carrying a baby in your womb. Just relax. Rest a bit and have a lot of vegetables. Cut down on having unhealthy foods. I hope you feel better soon.

Etta

Post by Etta » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:29 am

Hi. I hope you are fine. I'm sad about your struggle. You have suffered a lot. You are in a difficult situation. You should be calm and relaxed. You should stay strong. Don't take the stress. Everything will be fine soon. All the best. Stay blessed.