a year

Amelia Parker

Re: a year

Post by Amelia Parker » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:26 pm

Hello there sweetie. I am extremely sorry to hear your story dear. This is so sad. You must have gone through a lot of trouble. I am glad to see that you at least have hope. Please support your husband.He needs you more than everything. Try to give him motivation and support. Tell him everything will be okay.God bless you .

Etta

Post by Etta » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:48 am

Hello! I hope you are having a good day. I am really sorry for what you are going through. You should not be depressed. Don't be hopeless. You should keep on trying. Try to face all the difficulties strongly. Please stay positive. I hope that you soon get a child. Good luck.

Lucia

Post by Lucia » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:37 am

Hey Margeret. Hope you are well. Don't loose hope dear. There is always light at the end of the tunnel. You shall find it. The journey is hard but things will work out. Be strong.

Liza55

Post by Liza55 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:54 pm

Hi, Hope you are fine. That's sad. But there is no need to lose hope. This is not the last option. Not at all. Surrogacy and adoption can also fulfill your dream. May God bless you.

Harleen

Post by Harleen » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:50 pm

Hey dear. I know you have gone through a lot. And you are tensed a lot. But you need to control your emotions. If you are facing problems in a natural process you should go for IVF. This may help you out to become what you want. Hopefully, everything will be fine.