a year

Margaret Love

a year

Post by Margaret Love » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:50 pm

I can't believe it will be 1 Year in November we were excited and started IVF 3

The day before Christmas 2016 I got my 3rd Failed IVF and it's crushed me to the core and I actually thought I was losing my mind
My husband thought to protect me so he decided for us to stop any kind of treatment and we would only keep trying naturally.I can't believe its been almost 1-year with a lot of timing sex and Nothing at all not even a MAYBE
My husband's exact words 'Shit i honestly thought it would have happened by now! 2017 is almost coming to a close'. There's no other way we can get pregnant but via IVF, First it was the months just passing by, now i feel it is the years.. So many pregnancy announcements and births have taken place in the past year, The world is moving forward to the next chapter while I have been STUCK on the same page for too long!
IVF 4 is still not open for negotiation unless he feels that I am mentally in a 'better" place, which I believe I am, yet he's just scared to the bones what a 4th No would do to me... ALL our treatments we have paid for, money has been very tight and just flushed down the drain with every No.
Any other ladies just feel that they are stuck in a rut?? and being a mom is just a beautiful dream to find when in a deep sleep? and that's what it is at the moment a DREAM that seems so so hard to make real. I cant honestly see a light at the end of my journey....

Katie1777

Re: a year

Post by Katie1777 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:59 am

Hello there, sweetie! I hope you are doing great. 3 failed IVFs are never easy on any woman. I can imagine how tough it must been on you. I can imagine how down you must have felt to hear other pregnancy announcements. I am happy that he is thoughtful of you. You are right. Just take your time. Start your 4th IVF when you feel you are mentally ready. I always feel like I am lost. However, I do things to not let this whole TTC take over my life. I acknowledge it is a great problem I am grappling with. However, that does not mean I should not continue living me life the way I want to live it. Just make sure you are positive. I know it is easier said than done. However, being able to see the light at the end keeps me going. I know it feels like it’s over right now. But, I see the light at the end. That is what I live for.

Queenter

Post by Queenter » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:39 pm

I have not been through the same problem but I would like to motivate you. Do not give up. I know of couple who have gone for 10 years looking for a child. Just remember no one wanted to be going through a certain problem. Even the rich go through the same problems. I understand the 3 failed IVF really discouraged you. I am also sure you are afraid of going for the 4th IVF. What if it is another no? Such questions are the ones that you are currently asking yourself. What I can tell you is to go for it. Then you should try to minimize your mind. Stop anticipating for the negative response. Learn to be optimistic and I believe you will see how things will change. It is also good to note that you have a caring husband. Others have been divorced just because they cannot conceive. Always look to the positive side of life. I am sure when you start counting your blessings they will be ,ore than what you are contaplimenting of. Just be positive and give it another try.

Helen

Post by Helen » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:45 pm

Hello, ladies!
You know, don`t worry. I am sure that everything will be fine. I know this period is very hard for you. But now you need to be strong. Yes, you had unsuccessful attempts, but it is not the reason to give up. Just do what the doctors say and believe in a success. You will become a mother, don`t even think that not. It is great that your husband tries to support you. You are not alone. You need to understand that your spouse is worried too. He wants you to be fine, tries to do everything to make you feel comfortable. Thin carefully and continue only when you feel you are ready. Don`t hesitate and keep positive thinking. I am sure you will become a mother.

jane

Post by jane » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:09 am

Hello dear. What are doing now? Getting more frustrated. I am glad to see that you at least have hope. Please support your husband. Try to give him motivation. I hope that you soon get a child. Have a good day!

Slimey

Post by Slimey » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:47 pm

Try makes things better!

pollutionisbad

Post by pollutionisbad » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:19 pm

This is the dark side of IVF... Rarely is it talked about this. First of all I am really sorry for you dear. As somebody who has had 3 failed IVFs in a row and 4 in general... I just know how you feel. Like i can relate to you completely. I remember very vividly how I felt after my first IVF. All the hope that I had accumulated for this procedure was all shattered. I am sorry you have to go through the same thing.

However if IVF isnt working for you. Maybe and i just assuming, it is better you stopped. Have you tjought about other solutions? Like surrogacy and adoption? As long as ivf worked for you you can get both your egg and your husbands sperm into the surrogate. Think about this too. The noble thing to do would be adoption here. You save a life like that. Thw decision is yours to make. God bless you and keep your chin up.

kmora

Post by kmora » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:51 pm

Hello margaret, how are you? I am really sorry for what you've been trough, is not easy to try so hard for something and get as a result bad news, I know, but you can't lose hope because if you stop trying then it's never going to happen for sure. Actually when I was looking at your post I was thinking that maybe you should look other type of treatment like surrogacy, have you ever heard of that? Is not the normal process, actually a woman volunteers to be the carrier of your baby, and you can do it with your own eggs and with your husband's sperm so that way the baby will be 100% genetically yours, just that you are not going to carry it into your womb, and I know that is a part that we all want, to feel our babies in the womb, but at the end we just want to have a baby into our family that is ours so I think the way of how the baby came doesn’t matter at all. Mother is not who brings a baby into the world but who cares and loves it till it grows. Don't be afraid dear, I am sure there are good things coming for you.

kelly

Post by kelly » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:56 am

Please don't be so discouraged. I really feel sorry for you. You need to be strong dear. You should keep on struggling. Never loose faith. Maybe, god is testing you dear. Hopefully, you'll be blessed with a child soon. Take care!

lulia

Post by lulia » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:17 am

Hey honey. Please have hope darling. What happen if you fail once? You shall keep on trying. Don't loose faith darling. I think that you are a very strong lady. So, you must prove that you are strong. Try to face all the difficulties strongly.