Will IVG be the successor of IVF?

Laraine Elsa

Re: Will IVG be the successor of IVF?

Post by Laraine Elsa » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:26 am

Hey there. Thanks for the post. I am familiar with IVF. Did not know much about IVG. God bless you. Have a good day. Take care. Bless you dear.

Sylvie

Post by Sylvie » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:04 pm

Hello! How are you doing? I hope well. I did not know about this. Maybe you are not the only one who missed, lol. Share with me more about this topic. I'll be waiting for your information. Stay happy!

Shenera Colin

Post by Shenera Colin » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:11 pm

Hey there. Hope things are good. Thanks for the share dear. I did not know about IVG before. God bless you. Prayers with you. Take care. Lots of love dear.

Labrenna

Post by Labrenna » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:18 pm

Hi! How are you? I hope well. Science is exploring a lot on this subject. I am sure they would like to dig deeper into the infertility crisis. Years ago people just had to deal with their infertility and accept it. Take care. Stay Blessed.

Gennie

Post by Gennie » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:11 pm

Every day new procedures are being introduced. Nothing can be compared to natural pregnancy. However for those who cannot go through with it have to look at an alternate option. These medical procedures have helped many. I am sure in the future we will see a greater variety. They have truly benefited mankind. Good luck to our doctors. May they find more methods.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:59 pm

Hello, how are you? Thanks for sharing your concern. I've searched on the topic too. There is so little information. Most of it is unclear. Would be great if an expert could comment on this. Need some guidance here.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:27 pm

Hi to you darling. Good day to you dear. Hope everything is going good. Thank you so much for raising this topic. I did not know this before. You have increased our knowledge through your post. I am sure many will will seek help through this too. You are such a nice person. Wish you all the best in life . God bless you dear.

tara

Post by tara » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:14 am

I have not heard it. But science is going far ahead. Everyday we hear some new inventions and new adventures . Hoping that this is another milestone of science. Also good hopes for all infertile couples. This can be a ray of light for them.

Liza55

Post by Liza55 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:24 pm

Hi, Hope you are well. I'm glad to read this post. As I've also read about IVG, This is much cheaper than IVF. There are more detail needed. As this forum need it. There are many infertile couples. Who are willing to know. I've read that success rate is also more than IVF.

Irene

Post by Irene » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:21 am

IVG is not yet tested on humans. However many great procedures were first performed on animals. Than slowly they became successful on humans. Even though IVG is only at it's initial stages, there is a good probability that soon it will be a big hit. This could solve the problems of infertile couples. However there are side effects. Some drawbacks are a part of every big invention.