Fighting to have a child

Becca05

Fighting to have a child

Post by Becca05 » Fri May 29, 2020 2:48 pm

Hi everyone! I'm new here. I'm seeking for answers and support. I've been TTC almost for 5 years. I've had 5 unsuccessful IVFs. After the last attempt, the doctor told me that I have thin endometrium and IVF will not be effective from now.
I feel desperate, I really want to have a child! My husband suggests surrogacy but I don't know much...
Did anyone go through such experience? If yes, can you please share your story?

cloud9

Re: Fighting to have a child

Post by cloud9 » Fri May 29, 2020 2:50 pm

Oh dear, I understand you! It’s so said when you receive failed attempts. I also had two unsuccessful IUI and two IVF which also were failed! Sorry, can you share more details of how did you get to know about your diagnose?
What tests did you conduct or maybe some other examinations?

Becca05

Post by Becca05 » Fri May 29, 2020 2:52 pm

cloud9 wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 2:50 pm
Oh dear, I understand you! It’s so said when you receive failed attempts. I also had two unsuccessful IUI and two IVF which also were failed! Sorry, can you share more details of how did you get to know about your diagnose?
What tests did you conduct or maybe some other examinations?
After 5th attempt, my doc wanted to check it one more time and the ultrasound scan showed it. She said it could be caused by previous miscarriage or by Clomid.

EllyAcosta

Post by EllyAcosta » Fri May 29, 2020 2:54 pm

Oh, my dear, you have gone through so many challenges! You are strong indeed! Do you have your own eggs? And do your eggs and sperm of husband of good quality? If yes you can use surrogacy and have your own child. He will be genetically 100% yours! It’s a great opportunity! Thus, you will need to find a woman who will carry your baby.

Becca05

Post by Becca05 » Fri May 29, 2020 2:58 pm

EllyAcosta wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 2:54 pm
Oh, my dear, you have gone through so many challenges! You are strong indeed! Do you have your own eggs? And do your eggs and sperm of husband of good quality? If yes you can use surrogacy and have your own child. He will be genetically 100% yours! It’s a great opportunity! Thus, you will need to find a woman who will carry your baby.
I hope that surrogacy will work for me. My husband's sperm is good, my eggs are medium quality, and OR is not good.
For now, we've decided to give break, I need to search and find some advice on surrogacy based on my fertility. It's a highly expensive process and I want to be sure that it'll work out.
Thanks for your support!