Low Sperm Motility

callisy

Re: Low Sperm Motility

Post by callisy » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:51 pm

While tradition has held that only women possess a biological clock, we now realize that men do too. Though men do continue to produce sperm throughout their entire lives, there is a noted decline in the quantity of the sperm with age. The decline is specifically reflected in decreased semen volume and sperm motility and declining sperm morphology. The first thing men should do to improve sperm motility is take a look at their lifestyle. Change what you are doing and improve sperm motility and overall sperm health. Extreme heat can affect both sperm count and sperm motility. The man who is trying to conceive, then, should avoid hot baths, saunas, whirlpools, and even tight fitting underwear. Sometimes exposure to heavy metals, or even smoking can contribute to low sperm motility. Eliminating these factors is often the most effective treatment option for low sperm motility. There are some natural treatments that can improve low sperm motility. Ginseng, Vitamin c, Zinc, and lycopene help improve sperm issues, whether it is low sperm count, low sperm motility, or abnormal sperm. Fertilaid for Men and Motility Boost is specifically formulated to help naturally treat low sperm motility. Stress is the root cause of all evil. It causes a number of health problems. Taking too much stress can affect your fertility adversely. Thus you should relax and keep stress at bay. You can try yoga and meditation to calm yourself too. Also eliminate bad habits such as smoking and alcohol abuse. These are contributing factors too.

Lenora

Post by Lenora » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:39 am

Hi. I hope this finds you well. This is a great post. Thank you for sharing this with us. We should have a healthy diet. We should avoid alcohol. It has many side effects. It's really bad for our health. I hope people will understand this. Keep sharing such posts. Take care. Stay blessed.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:50 pm

Hi. How are you? This is so considerate of you. You have done a wonderful job. You have explained this motility in a detailed manner. it was so badly needed. I am so happy I joined this forum. keep posting such stuff. lots of love.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:17 pm

Hi there Daisy. I hope you are doing good. .Hope you are having a good day.I think eating healthy and avoiding alcohol is essential. Everybody suffers from lack of a good diet and nutrition. One needs to avoid alcohol to prevent infertility. I hope people understand this.God bless you dear.

alistina

Post by alistina » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:17 pm

Hi to you dear Daisy. It is lovely to have you here. Thank you for sharing it with us. There are many reasons for infertility in man. Alcohol and smoking are the biggest ones. A man should avoid these things in order to expand their families. They should understand that smoking and drinking is one of the worst things for health. Have a good day. Take care.

Lola

Post by Lola » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:07 pm

Hi daisy, Hope you are doing well. This is great post. You have shared such a nice information. I always wonder. Not only me but a lot more people wonder. That how can we fight low sperm. May God bless you for sharing this post.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:35 pm

Hey there hon. I am sure you must be doing good. I think eating healthy and avoiding alcohol is essential. Everybody suffers from lack of a good diet and nutrition. One needs to avoid alcohol to prevent infertility. I hope people understand this.God bless you dear.

Holly

Post by Holly » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:44 am

Hey Daisy. These are some important things. These days our food is not even safe. Due to the high amount of fertilizer being used, they are often poisoned. Upon consuming them the toxic material in our body increase. This can cause harm to organs. Our body cannot perform with the same efficiency. Moreover fertility of a person is compromised.

aini

Post by aini » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:49 pm

Thanks, honey for sharing this. I want to get information on it. I have heard that mostly sperm quality affect the fertility. But now I have an idea that sperm motility also matters a lot. Thanks for giving us information. God bless you, honey. Take care.

pollutionisbad

Post by pollutionisbad » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:59 pm

I said this earlier too today. Self diagnosis is never a good thing. Evem worse than that however is self medication. Taking pills and so on without a prescription is always wrong. There is something though that seems innocent enough for everyone to try. Trying to heal through remedies and so on. That is never a good thing. You should avoid that most of the time. There are occasions when it can help, yes. The risks tho are huge... I believe that if there is a natural remedy as treatment for you, your doctor will give your just that. Have a little faith on your physicians. They can do a great work. Wish you well dear. God bless you and your family.