Low Sperm Motility

alva

Re: Low Sperm Motility

Post by alva » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:40 pm

Hello! I hope this finds you in good health. This post has so much knowledge of it. Thanks for sharing it with us. Everyone should know this. Alcohol is very dangerous to us. We should avoid it. We should maintain a healthy diet. I hope people understand this. Stay happy.

Ella August

Post by Ella August » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:33 pm

Hi. How are you? People here will definitely learn from your post. It is very useful. Thank you for this. I agree with each of your points. Eating healthy regularly is significant for a maintaining a good health. We should also abstain from smoking and drinking.

Ashley Leroy

Post by Ashley Leroy » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:47 pm

Hi there girl. Hope you are doing good. Thank you for sharing it with us. There are many reasons of infertility in man. Alcohol and smoking are the biggest one. Man should avoid these things in order to expand their families.They should understand that smoking and drinking is one of the worst things for health. Have a great day. Take care dear.

Ailsa

Post by Ailsa » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:56 pm

Hello there. How are you? Having a low sperm count can be really problematic. It may result in difficulty in conceiving. For such men, a treatment needs to be done. You should consult a doctor. Stay blessed. Take care.

Belle

Post by Belle » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:02 pm

Hi darling. Hope you are good. Thank you for sharing it with us. There are many reasons for infertility in man. Alcohol and smoking are the biggest ones. agree that Quitting smoking and Limiting alcohol will increase chances of fertility. Avoid alcohol and tobacco consumption as far as possible. Take a well-balanced diet

Ellie

Post by Ellie » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:48 am

Hello to you. I hope you are enjoying your life. These are valuable guidelines. Thank you for this great post. Alcohol is the main reason for infertility. It's really bad for our health. We should avoid this bad habit. I hope people should increase their knowledge of this. Keep sharing such stuff. Have a blessed life. Take care.

Frances

Post by Frances » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:15 pm

Hey Daisy. Thank you for this. It means a lot. You have helped many people on this forum. We needed this. I really like your posts. Keep sharing more. Stay blessed.

ashleyjohn

Post by ashleyjohn » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:50 am

hey Dear, How are you? hope you are good. its good to know about this information. Stress can lead infertility in man as well. Its really a new thing for me. I really not know about it earlier. thanks for sharing. keep Posting. Take Care. God Bless you.

ele

Post by ele » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:48 pm

Hey Daisy. How are you my friend? I hope you are doing good. This is very informative post. This is something new for me. This information needs to be spread. Everyone talks about female problems. This should be known too.

sareh

Post by sareh » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:14 pm

Hey Daisy. How are you dear? I hope you are doing good. This post is really interesting. It has some information I was not aware of. I am happy that you wrote about it. Thank you so much dear. Take care.